[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: GOT-S6-crop.jpg (85 KB, 1280x751) Image search: [Google]
GOT-S6-crop.jpg
85 KB, 1280x751
Season 5 only had one or two great episodes, is this any better?
>>
Its the television equivalent of week old diarrhea sitting in a toilet bowl.
>>
It's been pretty good imo desu
>>
>>69008418
No. It's been going the same route Dexter went. Literally the exact fucking same.
>Seasons 1 and 2 are pretty solid
>Season 3 gets a bit "meh" at times but remains decent
>Season 4 gets pretty damn good but begins revealing the flaws that will become more prevalent later
>Season 5 shits the bed and rolls around in it, save for one or two good moments (That being the hardhorne battle for got and the villain for dexter)
Season 6 will somehow end up worse than 5, 7 will have just enough good points to raise everyone's hopes up, and then 8 will smash them all into pieces. Expect Jon Snow to fake his death and become a simple farmer in Myrene or wherever the fuck by show's end.
>>
>>69008418
No its much worse this year
>>
>>69008671
>MYRENE
>>
so far no. Rushed and predictable fanfiction
>>
dude violence and sex lmao
>>
>>69008671
Jon Snow is the main character of GoT? I thought it was Tyrion Lannister.
>>
>>69009902
it's reek actually.
>>
There was literally no reason to kill Jon Snow.
The brought him back to life within what...A fucking week or less in universe?

If you want to bring back characters, fine, whatever.
But at least put them in the fucking ground for a while. At least pretend that their death had a fucking purpose, maybe have it affect some characters in a deep and meaningful way before you start resurrecting niggas.
This plotline could just as easily been done if Jon Snow were incapacitated for a week and struggling to survive.

But no. They used his death as a means to get rid of...You know what?
I don't remember a single fucking Night Watch member's name outside of Jon Snow and Samwell Fatty Fat Fatty.
>>
>>69008441
Yes

>>69008517
Disdain for plebs
>>
>>69008418
First episode was 2/10, as in only 2 scenes were not horrible.
second was good 8/10
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.