[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I want Lois Lane to come on my ship. Wait why? This movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>I want Lois Lane to come on my ship.

Wait why?
This movie is fucking stupid.
>>
i'd let her come on my ship desu
>>
>>68969578
She has info on Clark that they extracted.
They knew about her because they're able to intercept radio waves, etc. The article she published linked her to Clark.

This guy is a strategist, doesn't leave anything to chance. It makes sense for him to extract information from both Clark and Lois.
An example that comes to mind is that he'd be making the same mistake Kylo Ren did by disregarding BB8 when he had already caught Rey, and later being unable to extract info from her. This mistake isn't done by a veteran like Zod.
>>
Krypton security system is a joke. She can upload the Crow virus by inserting the command key.

In fact if it really works like that by inserting that key Lois should have had the command and can shut everything down.

In the second movie it's even more stupid when that fingerprint trick can fool the door lock.
>>
>>68971061
Crowe designed the ship
>>
>>68969578
why would a person older than 16 grow this kind of facial hair?
>>
>>68971061
>the most brilliant scientist on Krypton's mind couldn't outsmart a derelict prison ship's security system

I am laffin
>>
>>68972352
But he could beat their genetically engineered General in a fight
>>
>>68970835
Wait sorry what kind of information could she possibly have that they didn't already know?
>>
>>68973144
Nothing wrong with cross-checking information.

A strategist and tactician leaves no room to chance and failure.
They extracted where Clark lived in Smallville from her too.

>>68971061
>In the second movie it's even more stupid when that fingerprint trick can fool the door lock.
He had the time and resources to reverse-engineer it.
>Alexander Luthor, your security override has been accepted.
>>
>>68969578
So, did he do anything wrong?
>>
>>68973202
Yeah, the fingerprint only helped him get in.
To have full access to the database and genesis chamber he had to spend more time.
>>
>>68973202
>A strategist and tactician leaves no room to chance and failure.

Except that's exactly what happened and what he did.....
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457 KB, 600x450
>>68973202
Now explain why she's on a military Jet later on for Superman to save her.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.