[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Episode VIII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Star Wars Episode VIII
I am in a position that allows me to know certain details regarding the movie. There have been a lot of “leaks” recently that the crew has found nothing short of hilarious. People have been teasing Daisy Ridley calling her ‘My father’ on set as a joke after the whole bullshit Reddit post which went viral regarding Rey being the reincarnation of Anakin.
Now regarding the movie, here is a bit of information which some of you may find enticing.
- Laura Dern’s character is named Asala Qurd. She is playing the leader of one of the Republic’s military cruisers who were not near the planet that Starkiller blew up. She was a part of the group of politicians and military leaders who believed that the First Order posed no threat, and there is a verbal confrontation between her and Leia in which Dern says ‘ The daughter of Darth Vader has no right to lecture me!’
- Poe Dameron has more screen time and isn’t just in an X-wing like most of TFA.
- Hayden Christenson shot a scene during the nighttime at Pinewood, in which he communicates with both Luke and Rey.
- Kelly Tran is a really cool individual and is a really kind person who can’t act. I have no idea why they cast her in Star Wars. Her characters’ name is Shtala Zi, and is a Resistance contact on the planet that houses Beneicio Del Toro, more on him later. She has a safe-house there and it is seen that Poe knows her from before. Shtala goes out with Finn and Poe on a reconnaissance mission, and just as Finn starts getting attached to her and flirting a bit, The First Order strikes and it is made to seem that she died as she disappears after a huge explosion.
- Yoda also appears to Rey alone, but does speak to Luke without his actual ghost appearing.

I'll post the rest in a comment as I'm not being allowed to due to it exceeding the limit.
>>
- Captain Phasma appears and a gunfight between her squadron and Finn and Poe occurs, with Poe being wounded as he is shot at his wrist. ( I’m not sure but I think they’re going to let his hand be blown off to continue the tradition of a hand being cut off in each episode. )
- Luke explains to Rey the story of Kylo Ren, and how he destroyed everything Luke built after he was corrupted by Snoke. He also speaks of how Han and Ben Solo never really got along, as Ben saw Han as absent from his life. This absence allowed Snoke to really play with his mind.
- Luke mentions Qui-Gon Jin when explaining the light side to Rey.
- No Lando.
- Del Toro is a former bounty hunter and was a leader in the Republic who was not present during the explosion which destroyed the capital. After seeing the devastation, he decides that maybe joining the First Order is his only option and has extremely classified information regarding the Resistance that he plans on giving them in return for immunity. Kylo Ren kills him after Del Toro snickers at Kylo. I have no idea what his name in the movie is.
- Rey is extremely strong with the force but is erratic with it. She tends to tap into the dark side when sparring with Luke which makes him unwilling to train her. Luke has the company of a small animal furry thing on his island, which looks like a cross between a dog, an Ewok and a lizard.
- Leia is wounded in an explosion which prompts Luke to action, Rey also feels a disturbance in the force. They leave on the Falcon to join the rest.
- That’s all I really have. The second half of the third act of the movie is EXTREMELY under wraps. Literally maybe 8 people know what is going down. I asked someone who knows and she told me, “ You’ll wanna wait and see it in a crowded movie theatre.”
>>
>>68903803
This all seems disappointing if true :( And I hope cus Rian Johnson
>>
No-one cares, faggot.
>>
If this is true...why would they cast benicio del toro for only half the movie?
>>
>>68903803
>Hayden Christenson shot a scene during the nighttime at Pinewood, in which he communicates with both Luke and Rey.
>Yoda also appears to Rey alone, but does speak to Luke without his actual ghost appearing.
If force ghosts can show up whenever, wherever, to whomever why Obi Wan show up where look was hiding, find the location, then report back to Leia?
>>
>>68903803
>There have been a lot of “leaks” recently that the crew has found nothing short of hilarious.

I love how all bullshit leaks are sure to include this bit of bullshit to devalue the others and add legitimacy to their own.

Great fake leak psychology anon. Solid fundamentals.
>>
>>68903803
>>68903824
faken'gay
>>
>>68903803
>>68903824
>Make my lies go viral guise
Nope.
>>
If this is real, I love it already.

[spoilers]I kinda see Rey almost turning to the dark side but resisting
>>
who leaked the Ep VII shit that ended up being true?
>>
>>68903803
>he second half of the third act of the movie is EXTREMELY under wraps

Remember the leaker for Episode VII who always said the same about that movie, and all his leaks were complete horseshit?
>>
>>68903824
Name the bounty hunter and I may believe you
>>
I actually like this. Except the whole Luke pet thing. NO.
>>
File: 1459213195824.png (2 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459213195824.png
2 MB, 1024x1024
>>68903824
>- Rey is extremely strong with the force but is erratic with it. She tends to tap into the dark side when sparring with Luke which makes him unwilling to train her.
What was cool about Luke's relationship with the dark side was you know seeing his surrogate parents fried bodies, his mentor killed before his eyes, the realization that he didn't get the whole truth from Obi-Wan, dealing with the fact that his lost father only wanted him if he turned his back on everything he was raised to believe, seeing his friends in mortal danger and feeling powerless to save them. What's Rey going to be mad about? I wish she would just stay one hundred percent pure, like and angel.
>>
Just read this again, it seems really plausible. Fuck you george lucas
>>
>>68903803
Just give us the million dollar answer, is Rey Luke's daughter?
>>
>>68905608
That question will be answered another time
>>
>>68903803
is snokes sneeve snokes or snokes sneeve
>>
File: 1461013031211.jpg (121 KB, 750x592) Image search: [Google]
1461013031211.jpg
121 KB, 750x592
>>68903803
>giving more screentime to Carrie Fisher
Fucking really?
>>
>>68906643
jesus crist
>>
>>68906643
I wonder what the chances are that Disney is hoping she'll croak half-way through filming so that they can replace her with cgi?
>>
>>68906643
If only we had a time machine
>>
>>68906643

go find a worse looking picture

oh yeah you can't

you're a fucking asshole
>>
>>68907051

go find a better looking picture

oh yeah you can't

you're a fucking white male
>>
>>68903803
>The daughter of Darth Vader has no right to lecture me!

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck
>>
>>68903803
gay and fake
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.