[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I play 1 card facedown and end my turn Your move :^)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1416447897858.png (1 MB, 685x1012) Image search: [Google]
1416447897858.png
1 MB, 685x1012
I play 1 card facedown and end my turn
Your move :^)
>>
File: Exodia.jpg (105 KB, 1024x994) Image search: [Google]
Exodia.jpg
105 KB, 1024x994
>>68868901
i draw... oh look, my hand
>>
>>68868901
Raigeki. Activate Black Garden. Summon Armageddon Knight, opponent gets a token. Send Summoner Monk from your Deck to your Graveyard. Activate the effect of Black Garden; send itself and the token, to Special Summon Summoner Monk. Activate the effect of Summoner Monk by discarding Raigeki to Special Summon another Summoner Monk from your Deck. Activate the effect of Summoner Monk by discarding Forbidden Lance to Special Summon Blue-Blooded Oni from your Deck. Overlay 2 Summoner Monks for Lavalval Chain. Detach Summoner Monk from Lavalval Chain to send Blue-Blooded Oni from the Deck to the Graveyard. Activate the effect of the Blue-Blooded Oni on the field to Special Summon the second one that is in your Graveyard. Overlay the used Blue-Blooded Oni with Armageddon Knight for a second Lavalval Chain. Detach the Blue-Blooded Oni to send a third Blue-Blooded Oni from your Deck to your Graveyard. Activate the effect of the remaining Blue-Blooded-Oni to Special Summon a Blue-Blooded Oni from the Graveyard. Overlay 2 Lavalval Chains into Number F0: Utopic Future. Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Number F0: Utopic Future (2 materials), Blue-Blooded Oni. Activate the effect of Blue-Blooded Oni, detaching Lavalval Chain from F0 to Special Summon a Blue-Blooded Oni from your Graveyard. Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Number F0: Utopic Future (1 material), Blue-Blooded Oni. Overlay your two used Blue-Blooded Oni for a third Lavalval Chain. Activate the effect of Lavalval Chain, sending Zombie Master from your Deck to your Graveyard. Blue-Blooded Oni, Number F0: Utopic Future (1 material), Lavalval Chain (1 material). Activate the effect of Blue-Blooded Oni, detaching from Lavalval Chain to Special Summon Blue-Blooded Oni from your Graveyard. Blue-Blooded Oni, Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Number F0: Utopic Future (1 material), Lavalval Chain.
>>
>>68869158
Activate the effect of Blue-Blooded Oni, detaching from Number F0: Utopic Future, to Special Summon Blue-Blooded Oni from your Graveyard. Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Number F0: Utopic Future, Lavalval Chain, Blue-Blooded Oni. Overlay the two used Blue-Blooded Oni for Daigusto Emeral. Detach from Daigusto Emeral and return the two Lavalval Chains and a monster in your Graveyard to your Deck, shuffle and draw a card. Try to keep a Summoner Monk in Graveyard. Daigusto Emeral (1 material), Number F0: Utopic Future, Lavalval Chain, Blue-Blooded Oni. I still have the starting card (Zombie Master) in my hand, plus the card I drew. In this example, it was a Forbidden Lance. Activate the effect of Blue-Blooded Oni, detaching from Daigusto Emeral to Special Summon Blue-Blooded Oni from your Graveyard. Blue-Blooded Oni, Daigusto Emeral, Number F0: Utopic Future, Lavalval Chain, Blue-Blooded Oni (used). Overlay Lavalval Chain and Daigusto Emeral for Number F0: Utopic Future!
Blue-Blooded Oni, Number F0: Utopic Future(2 materials), Number F0: Utopic Future, Blue-Blooded Oni (used). Activate the effect of Blue-Blooded Oni, detaching Lavalval Chain to Special Summon Blue-Blooded Oni from your Graveyard.
Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Number F0: Utopic Future (1 material), Number F0: Utopic Future, Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Blue-Blooded Oni. Overlay your used Blue-Blooded Oni for Diamond Dire Wolf. Diamond Dire Wolf (2 materials), Number F0: Utopic Future (1 material), Number F0: Utopic Future, Blue-Blooded Oni. Activate the effect of Blue-Blooded Oni, detaching from Diamond Dire Wolf, to Special Summon Blue-Blooded Oni from your Graveyard. Diamond Dire Wolf (1 material), Number F0: Utopic Future (1 material), Number F0: Utopic Future, Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Blue-Blooded Oni. Activate the effect of Diamond Dire Wolf, detaching Blue-Blooded Oni to destroy Number F0 Utopic Future and itself...the one without any Materials!
>>
File: MirrorForce-YGLD-EN-C-1E-C.png (333 KB, 308x450) Image search: [Google]
MirrorForce-YGLD-EN-C-1E-C.png
333 KB, 308x450
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: image.png (389 KB, 307x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
389 KB, 307x450
>>
>>68869190
Activate the effect of Blue-Blooded Oni Special Summon Blue-Blooded Oni from the Graveyard
Number F0: Utopic Future, Blue-Blooded Oni, Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Blue-Blooded Oni (used). Overlay two used Blue-Blooded Oni for Evilswarm Exciton Knight Number F0: Utopic Future, Blue-Blooded Oni, Evilswarm Exciton Knight (2 materials). Activate the effect of Blue-Blooded Oni, detaching from Evilswarm Exciton Knight to Special Summon Blue-Blooded Oni
Blue-Blooded Oni, Number F0: Utopic Future, Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Evilswarm Exciton Knight (1 material). Repeat step 3 Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Number F0: Utopic Future, Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Evilswarm Exciton Knight, Blue-Blooded Oni. Overlay for Daigusto Emeral and use its effect to return Diamond Dire Wolf, Number F0: Utopic Future, and Daigusto Emeral (you do not shuffle your deck here, as no cards were added to it). Draw a card. In this example I drew Soul Charge. Number F0: Utopic Future, Daigusto Emeral (1 material), Evilswarm Exciton Knight, Blue-Blooded Oni. Activate the effect of Blue-Blooded Oni. Special Summon Blue-Blooded Oni. Blue-Blooded Oni, Number F0: Utopic Future, Daigusto Emeral, Evilswarm Exciton Knight, Blue-Blooded Oni (used). Overlay Daigusto Emeral with Evilswarm Exciton Knight for Number F0: Utopic Future
Blue-Blooded Oni, Number F0: Utopic Future, Number F0: Utopic Future (2 materials), Blue-Blooded Oni (used). Activate the effect of Blue-Blooded Oni and detach Exciton Knight from Utopic Future. Special Summon Blue-Blooded Oni
Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Number F0: Utopic Future, Number F0: Utopic Future (1 material), Blue-Blooded Oni (used), Blue-Blooded Oni. Overlay the two used Blue-Blooded Oni for Diamond Dire Wolf. Diamond Dire Wolf (2 materials), Number F0: Utopic Future, Number F0: Utopic Future (1 material), Blue-Blooded Oni.
>>
>>68869251
Did you scoop yet?
>>
>>68869247
>pendulum zones

top kek im glad i stopped playing this shit
>>
>>68869247
>xyz/pendulum
konami really doesn't know what it's doing kek
won't miss playing that shit
>>
turn end stall cards are useless
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.