[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it whenever writers try and write a strong independent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: reign.jpg (191 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
reign.jpg
191 KB, 1600x600
why is it whenever writers try and write a strong independent woman they just make them a stupid fucking asshole who fucks everything up?
>>
Because they are?
>>
>>68862772
>mary cucks francis
>I'M NOT HAPPY
>LETS FUCK YOUR KINGDOM UP
>MAKE LOADS OF BLATANT FUCK UPS
>WAAAAH WAAAAH I'M A CUNT
>I'M LEAVING YOU FOR ANOTHER MAN
>pls dnt die i'm sad now boohoo i'm a victim

i'm glad she got raped, hopefully she gets raped a bit more the infuriating cunt
>>
>>68862941
This is history nigger
>>
>>68863005
of course it is, obviously embellished, i'm sure mary queen of scots wasn't that much of a cunt
>>
>>68863074
People were really glad to see her gone.

The only good queens in the history of the UK were called Elizabeth or Victoria.
>>
>>68863116
>mary queen of scots was a queen of the UK
nope. typically shes a scots cunt. i really hate her in the show she's just so fucking stupid
>>
>>68863170
She wasn't a queen of the UK because the territories weren't united, but I used those words because I wanted to refer to the collective history of England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.

>but muh Boudicca
Shit.
>Mathilda
Shit.
>>
>>68863225
queens are very rarely good.
based henry VIII and based
based Richard the Lion heart are the rare good leaders of the UK
>>
>>68863304
Most of our kings were shit.

Fuck you for saying Richard was good, he bled England dry on shitty wars in the Middle East and he was a smug French cunt that barely set foot in his own kingdom.

Edward was the shit. Hammer of the Scots. Edward III as well, shame about the middle one.
>>
>>68863391
>Fuck you for saying Richard was good, he bled England dry on shitty wars in the Middle East and he was a smug French cunt that barely set foot in his own kingdom.
false. Richard spent lots of time in England. i can't find the source now but it's legit.
also
>killing sandnogs
>not based
>>
>>68863784
>getting ransomed all the time
>killing sandniggers instead of frogs, jocks and potatoniggers

Alfie was based as well. Remove smorgasbord. If Harold won THAT battle, he'd have been our best.
>>
>>68863859
Alfred the great is the GOATest English monarch, unchallenged.

It's a shame Harold was just plain unlucky, god really wasn't on his side. shame. REMOVE NORMAN PROUD SONS OF WESSEX
>>
>>68863116
NO FUCK NO ELIZABETH WAS A HYPOCRITICAL BITCH WHO KILLED MY FATHER CUASE HE CALLED HER BALD. FUCK HER
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.