[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Schwarzenegger grow a baby in his belly? Rock a Rhinestone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: HDTGMFULL-1024x1024.jpg (242 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
HDTGMFULL-1024x1024.jpg
242 KB, 1024x1024
How did Schwarzenegger grow a baby in his belly?
Rock a Rhinestone vest while whippin’ Justin to Kelly
Or maybe see a Burlesque show with Nick Kroll
And take a boat cause Speed 2 hittin’ Cruise Control
J-Man, Big Paul and the beautiful June
Gonna take you from the Goob all the way to The Room
Reindeer Games and Street Fighter help to blow off steam
Just to Sucker Punch The Odd Life Of Timothy Green
Sharknado to Birdemic, how we Stayin’ Alive?
They callin’ in a Badass and he’s On The Line
Crankin’ 88 Minutes cause they Cool as Ice
Cause the bad Jim Varney lookin’ kinda nice
Paul and June gettin’ literal, Jason is gettin’ laid
June is makin’ sure all the Monkey Shines gettin’ paid
They judge a bunch of movies while they makin’ the grade
Here’s a real question for ya:
How Did This Get Made?!
>>
>it's a live episode
DROPPED
>>
June-Diane Raphael is a moron.

>congo episode
>the maguffin is super-conductive diamonds
>their use in laser information transmission is mentioned
>JDR's all OH YEAH, SENDING INFORMATION WITH LAAAASERS, COME THE FUCK ON GUYS
>not even a throwaway line
>comes back to it several times
>AND MAYBE THEN WE CAN SEND INFORMATION WITH LAAAAAAASERS HAHAHA I MEAN SERIOUSLY

>lifeforce episode
>newscaster character describes the etymology of 'disaster' meaning bad/evil star
>JDR's like COME ON, BRO WHAT THE FUCK?
>DIS-ASS-STAR?
>DIS-ASS-STAR, BRO? REALLY?
>not thinking
>asteroid
>astronomy
>astral plane
>>
>>68846287
>June-Diane Raphael is a moron.
That's what makes her the greatest source of entertainment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j72-Dsdv96k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x39nD-wvk68
>>
>>68846152
I generally love the live episodes but I had to stop listening to the latest one because every two minutes that dyke Cameron Espisito was all "lel I'm a lesbian isn't that hilarious!"
>>
>>68846774

More or less how I feel about Mantzoukas. He gets antsy in live settings and goes for cheap crude shit way too often.
>>
>>68846774
holy shit this

that episode was full cringe she would not shut up about being gay. I wonder what happened in her stupid life to hate dick so much.
>>
>it's a yell over each other and fake incredulity episode
>>
>>68846031
How did this fucking terrible poem get made?
>>
>>68846287
You're an extremely dislikable person. You're too much of an angry little man-child to be listening to this podcast in the first place. I'm guessing girls don't like you very much.
>>
>>68846995
How old are you?
>>
>>68847365
Such anger.
>>
>>68847474
>I know you are, but what am I?
This board is dead. Bury it.
>>
>>68847365
Go to bed June
>>
>>68848800

But I'm not angry senpai. Mocking failed jokes that are poorly-premised because of a lack of knowledge about the world doesn't require anger.
>>
File: CW9ThYCVAAAglbW.jpg (117 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
CW9ThYCVAAAglbW.jpg
117 KB, 768x1024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVBnR39J0YQ
>>
CBB or gtfo
>>
>>68846031
>not the original theme
faggot
>>
>>68846774
every time i see that cunts name on anything i turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>68850844

Came here to say this. Remix a shit.

Related note: I've never watched Orphan Black but when the girl from that was a guest she specifically asked for the old theme to be used for the episode, made me really like her.
>>
>>68850844
>>68851794
I think they've permanently returned to the original for studio recordings and only do the remix at live shows from now on.
>>
>>68846031
Fucking hate the remix desu lads
>>
>>68851794
>she specifically asked for the old theme to be used for the episode, made me really like her.
iknorite? she stole my birthday
>>
>>68846152
Nigga the Demolition Man and From Justin to Kelly eps are top tier.
>>
I have never heard of any of these people and neither has anyone I've asked today.
>>
>>68846774
100% agree. Idgaf if you're gay or straight or whatever, but will you please stop bringing it up literally every time you speak? It's fine that she's gay- congrats, nobody cares. What I DO care about is when you have to derail the conversation on a comedy show I like to talk extensively about being a lesbian and trans rights and AT NO POINT EVER BE FUNNY.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.