[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently working on production of this movie AMA >I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: power-rangers_612x380.jpg (52 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
power-rangers_612x380.jpg
52 KB, 612x380
Currently working on production of this movie

AMA

>I will not reveal my specific job
>>
>>68789784
Pic of the ranger costumes or you're a filthy liar.
>>
>>68789857
Don't have one. As someone who watched the show when I was little, they look amazing. Best I can give is a description:

Armored, but not bulky. A little bit metallic and shiny. Helmets are less round, silver mouthpiece is kept. Teeth around the visors are kept as well. As traditionally, the helmets are designed after each rangers specific dinosaur. They resemble the original Rangers' helmets, but are slightly different in a few ways. It's hard to describe.

Suits have silver emblem in the middle with that ranger's specific dinosaur on it. Diamonds on boots and around the chest are kept, and there's also a white piece covering each ranger's knee and elbow. Gloves are more like gauntlets built into the suit. White trim in places around the costume. Morphers in middle of waist like usual with white trim wrapping around the waist (think MOS superman's waist style)

Each ranger has a blaster at their side in a holster built into their suit's leg.

Overall, they look really, really fucking cool. Original ranger fans will be happy with the way they're designed. My personal favorite is the Red ranger, but that's mostly because red's always been my favorite ranger since I was a kid.

>>68790045
6-6.5 inches I guess
>>
I'm in my early 20s and a big fan of the early power rangers

Will I enjoy this?
>>
>>68790270
How do they morph? Is it something akin to Iron Man?
>>
>>68789784

What's the tone?
>>
>>68790338
"It's Morphin' Time!" is said by Jason a couple times

It's pretty close to how they originally did, but when they do the suits kind of transform/wrap around them.

>>68790308
Yeah, you probably will. Goldar, Putties, Giant monster vs. Megazord, bulk and skull, Rangers vs. Putties fight, it's all in there. Don't expect a masterpiece, but so far from what I've seen it's pretty fun if you're a fan of the original.
>>
>>68790427
Best I can compare it to is the first Avengers movie, the recent ninja turtles movies, and X-Men First Class in tone.
>>
>>68790582
Does Jason David Frank make any cameo at all?
>>
>>68790582
Will the Megazord battles be like Pacific Rim?
>>
You ever join the Navy? Do you like having sex with men?
>>
>>68789784
How badly did they fuck up Rita Repulsa? Especially considering that fucking costume, what the hell were y'all thinking there
>>
>>68790270
>Armored, but not bulky.
into the trash it goes
>>
>>68789784
are you going to kill off the black faggot kid first?
>>
>>68790611
They want someone to cameo from the original series and I've heard JDF, the original Jason, or Amy Jo Johnson are being targeted for that.

>>68790622
Pacific Rim/Transformers really. From what I've seen they look really badass, but lots of CGI. They're making the zords to be easy on the eyes and not like the transfomers movies where they're difficult to make out, but they also don't wanna do a shitty job and make it incredibly basic. They look pretty cool so far. Kimberly's Zord is my favorite in terms of design.
>>
>>68789784
can you tell us which one the black ranger is?
>>
>>68790687
Not badly, really. I mean she certainly isn't deserving of an oscar, but she doesn't fuck the role up THAT badly.

Dean Israelite and a few other guys thought Rita's original costume wouldn't translate well to screen. They came up with a few designs where she's wearing robes, but they kind of went out the window. She does have a cloak in the movie though, but she only wears it like once when she makes her first appearance. Elizabeth Banks does an alright job. She's kind of a bitch on set though.
>>
>>68791014
Ludi Lin, the asian guy.
>>
>>68791120
FALSE it's obvious in OP pic the black ranger is all the way to the left faggot
>>
>>68790532
So who's playing Bulk and Skull.
>>
>>68789784
Lies.
>>
Is that the nigger from Lab Rats?
>>
>>68792878
No, it's the guy from "Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl" (I've never seen that so don't ask any questions)
>>
>>68789784
How did you get your non descript job?
>>
File: Dr. Rita, I'm Tommy.png (780 KB, 668x1004) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Rita, I'm Tommy.png
780 KB, 668x1004
>>68789784
anything about the Green Ranger?
>>
>>68789784
I know youve discussed tone already, but how edgy and grim dark are they going with the teenagers? Is kimberly going to be a rape victim or a drug addict or some dumb gritty shit?

In a similar vain, how serious are the villians? Repulsa looks too serious
>>
>>68790663
Yes. I like getting my mouth and ass fucked by a good dick but men will always disgust me.
>>
Is CIA in it?
>>
>>68789784
>>I will not reveal my specific job
are you the fluffer?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.