[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1459652169911.png (233 KB, 714x381) Image search: [Google]
1459652169911.png
233 KB, 714x381
Zack Snyder tried to save us all; but we spat in his face. We rejected capekino. We rejected it because we were scared. We were scared of greatness. We were too comfortable with mediocrity, it made us rotten to the core.

But I see the light now. I have acknowledged my past mistakes. I now see Dawn of Justice for the post-modern masterpiece that it really is. I am enamored with the film; in love even. In time I will grow to cherish it more and more.

Embrace the capekino /tv/, before it's too late..
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
>>68778646

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
>>
>>68778646
Embrace a job application OP, before it's too late..
>>
>>68778646
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
>>68778781
Not OP, but you're here too just like he is, and me.
>>
>>68778823
LOOK AT HIS LIPS
>>
>>68778714
kek
>>
no need to apologize, I loved it since the first time I watched it
>>
DAWN OF JUST
>>
>>68778646
People have to understand that Zack probably wrote that script in like 20 minutes.
>>
File: 20160402_175436.jpg (894 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160402_175436.jpg
894 KB, 2560x1440
>>68779915
>>
>>68779860
You're not alone.
>>
>>68780580
You are alone.
>>
>>68778708
I never got this pasta.All fiction since before the invention of novels required ground rules.All cross media adaptations should have some degree of faithfulness to the source material.
>>
>>68781093

Evidently not if I agree with him, dipshit, rendering your post completely moot just like the faggot you are.
>>
>>68778646
BvS was a dull, boring movie. How can someone fail so hard that they make a dull, boring movie about Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman? It was literally worse than Man of Steel, I could not believe how mediocre it was.
>>
File: qt.jpg (331 KB, 900x684) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
331 KB, 900x684
>>68778646
s-sorry Zack, i was blinded by evans laughter and all that disney money.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.