[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost Videos/Media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
Craziest lost media productions?

>Basement Tapes
>Charles Ng Recordings
>Bernardo Video
>Bittaker Rape recording

>The audio tape Bittaker and Norris created of themselves raping and torturing Shirley Lynette Ledford remains in the possession of the FBI Academy. The audio cassette is now used to train and desensitize FBI agents as to the raw reality of torture and murder.
>>
>>68743872
I wanna see that bitch shoot herself on the news.
>>
>>68743934

This. Also that retard getting eaten by the bears he was chilling with. Gibsmedat tape Werner.
>>
File: Tim_Bear_Behind.jpg (20 KB, 260x176) Image search: [Google]
Tim_Bear_Behind.jpg
20 KB, 260x176
>>68743978
Treadwell tape was at least transcribed in the released coroner report

Not surprisingly, with Amie yelling and screaming nearby, this seems to work and the bear breaks off the attack. (more on this below) A short conversation ensues as Amie and Tim try and determine if the bear is really gone. Being trained as a physician's assistant, it is believed that Amie made her way to Tim, and from the sounds caught on tape, the bear returns and Amie is forced to back off. Tim then is clearly heard screaming that playing dead isn't working and begs her to "hit the bear!" ( Van Daele 2005, Fallico 2004)

The sound of rain hitting the tent, along with wind muffle the sounds at this point. However, Amie is clearly heard yelling to "Fight back!" She is then heard screaming "Stop! Go Away! or possibly Run Away!" as the sound of "a frying pan is used to beat the top of the bears head and the sound of Tim moaning. (Fallico 2004)
>>
>>68744054
wew lad that sounds rough, they deserved it though. You don't fuck with nature and you always leave a note.
>>
>>68743872
>Charles Ng Recordings

I've seen parts of those. Creepy shit. It's like the parts of the Plinkett reviews where he's telling the prostitute her baby's dead, only real life.
>>
>>68743872
thought this was Tarkovsky
>>
king kong lost spider pit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-2Tu87Vx9w
>>
File: lesson.png (937 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
lesson.png
937 KB, 1440x810
>>68744145
>>
I don't know why anyone would want to hear this shit.
>>
File: 1299697734908.png (172 KB, 578x372) Image search: [Google]
1299697734908.png
172 KB, 578x372
>>68745563
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>68745563
Morbid curiosity. Same reason people look as they drive past a car accident. It's human nature to be curious about things like this.
>>
I listened to the Ted Bundy confessions, the parts they released at least, and I wouldn't mind hearing the rest of them. That dude was mind blowingly fucked up. There's this one part where he talks about killing some lady and then cutting off her head, driving a few blocks, then throwing it out the window, coming back a few days later, putting makeup on it, and fucking it.
>>
File: YES.jpg (99 KB, 911x910) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
99 KB, 911x910
>>68745563

Meanwhile on /gif/ there is a Rekt thread with a webm of a womans muffled screaming as she slowly suffocates in a vac bed.

Go on...you know you want to have look and listen.
>>
File: 1457453238.jpg (93 KB, 837x805) Image search: [Google]
1457453238.jpg
93 KB, 837x805
>>68745825
I don't want none of that shit. I've already seen enough shit on here I can't unsee.
>>
>>68746027
>being scarred by /tv.

Try reddit, kid.
>>
>>68745825
bfd no proof no death theres bdsm fake deaths everywhere on the internet
>>
jonestown tapes
charles ng
poughkeepsie tapes
bernardo video
blair witch video
>>
>>68746120
I meant the internet in general. I was posting here before /tv/ existed and places like Stileproject and Ogrish before that.
>>
File: Picture 11.png (119 KB, 298x322) Image search: [Google]
Picture 11.png
119 KB, 298x322
>>68745709
>coming back a few days later, putting makeup on it, and fucking it.
>>
>>68746291
>poughkeepsie tapes

It was a movie, Anon.

>blair witch video

Ur having a fuckin laff aren't you ya cunt?
>>
>>68746382

Like you've never done it.
>>
File: itt.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
itt.gif
2 MB, 480x360
I wanna see the episode of Kenan and Kel they cut because it was "not up to par"

*shivers*
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.