[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this show implies that Heisenberg has some sort of talent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Why does this show implies that Heisenberg has some sort of talent or insight on cooking meth? His stuff always ends up being 99% clean or so, followed by Gale and late Jesse.
I mean isn't it just following a set of formulae?
>>
As a chemist, he knows well how to maximize the reactions and how to properly use any instrumentos to receive puré meth.
>>
>>68660934
Because of the complexity of high-end purification, especially super-volatile organic substances, it's more an art than a science. Masses of super-specific information and understanding have to be deployed on-the-fly depending on moisture conditions of a certain batch, pressure levels, exact equipment setup and even the weather. Remember 99-99.5% purity is better purity than the industrial chemicals it's being made from. Chemical companies tolerate a 5-7% impurity rate because it's virtually indistinguishable in massive processes that tolerate loss anyway. Whereas that extra 1% only talented chemists can achieve can blow a hardened addict's head off with higher peak metabolic densities and bl concentrations.
>>

It's his formula...
>>
You can't do it in real life.
>>
His competition is beaners and white trash with no chemistry experience.
>>
>>68661307
>Whereas that extra 1% only talented chemists can achieve can blow a hardened addict's head off with higher peak metabolic densities and bl concentrations.
I thought the point of the purity was so dealers could step on it and it'd still sell?
>>
The idea was he was a genius level chemist with ego problems. Which is why his meth is of a higher purity.
He works as a high school teacher because that's the only job he could get after (repeatedly?) failing to keep his shit together.
>>
>>68660934

I don't know where Heisenberg learned all that stuff about chemistry. Did his twin brother Walter explained it to him?
>>
>>68661404
A higher purity means a better high, which means a better price for the product
>>
>>68661307
This is a point. In industry the standard is 95% purity. If you want 99% pure anything you have to pay a premium for it.
>>
>>68661441
There's a theory that they're the same person
>>
>walter White
>jesse Pinkman
>bad guys are all minorities, until they go to the other end of the spectrum with the neo-nazis as if to avoid looking racist
>women are all bitches in one way or another
>made to look bad when they go against their husband's interests
>when skyler changes her mind and aligns with walt instead of hank, she's still punished, as if out of bitter spite for betraying walt in the first place
>only female enemy is poisoned rather than killed violently
>no gays
is vince the hero /tv/ deserves?
>>
Did the writers have to learn how to cook meth to write this show?
>>
>>68661592
The DEA showed them. Actually. Vince talks about it on the podcast.
>>
>>68661728
So they could cook meth if they wanted to?
>>
>>68661992
anyone can cook meth

you can do it in a soda bottle with a few ingredients
>>
>>68661307
> on-the-fly
>fly

I see what you did there, le ebin xDDD
>>
File: 73452435456.png (266 KB, 581x268) Image search: [Google]
73452435456.png
266 KB, 581x268
>>68661307
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.