[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
What the fuck was that?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77 KB, 1920x1080
>>68647535
HAHAHA wow.

It's funny because I'm pretty big into BDSM and that experience has given me the ability to pick up certain... "personality quirks." You? Mm, you just scream submissive to me, you and everyone else who votes exactly like you are submissive to your very core. That domme/sub relationship is just as strong. That's all this is for you because you're the quintessential regressive-leftist: you lack a spine but you're not quite willing to toss away your ideology and just "go with the flow" like a true non-confrontationalist so you're going to empower somebody who treats you like a loving pet rather than a citizen. After all, a pet doesn't need to think about difficult things like survival or worry about safety, nah, mistress will handle that and that is what you fucking need.

I can see it plain as day, hell I can feel it. I know deep down that if I met you on the street you would get out of my way and possibly apologize to me. I can see you defending your domme but doing so in a meek, passive-aggressive way that submissives always do when confronted by switches who haven't asserted their dominance. Loyal though, I'll give you that, you're the kind of slave who doesn't get stolen easily and pouts when you get passed around. Mm.
>>
A film
>>
One of the best films of this decade.
>>
>>68647535
The story of a rapist service worker who uses his uncontrollable lust to aprehend a murderous stone alien, and dish out justice with his petrol can and matches.
>>
>>68647535
Given the fact that the art is based off of a 10 year old photoshop tutorial I assume it was probably crap?
>>
>>68647535
Some wacky shit
>>
>>68647535
The 2001: A Space Odyssey of our generation
>>
alien murderer/rapist chilling in scotland: the movie
>>
>that beach scene
best comedy of the decade
>>
I swear to god ScarJo only exists as an actor just to do a bunch of masturbation movies for hollywood producers. I have never seen her portray any thing resembling an emotion.
>>
An inference that love is a predator prey relationship. And if youre not a hunter, youre getting hunted. The protector being a representation of family and its disdain for non satisfactory love interests.
>>
post that webm that displays the horrible ugliness of the scottish people
>>
>>68648039
>The protector being a representation of family and its disdain for non satisfactory love interests.
what?
>>
It is pure fap material
>>
File: 1440701825976.jpg (110 KB, 1166x878) Image search: [Google]
1440701825976.jpg
110 KB, 1166x878
>tfw the disfigured guy pitches himself only to get trapped in the end
>>
>>68647535

harlot's attempt to break into cinema but she wound up with a turkey, and we got to see cottage cheese thighs
>>
>>68647535
but that's nor scarlet in your pic, that's charlize theron
>>
File: 1416549831301.jpg (57 KB, 522x557) Image search: [Google]
1416549831301.jpg
57 KB, 522x557
>>
>>68647535
Aliums.

I liked it.
>>
I don't know. I am confused too
>>
>>68647535
A film attempting to be kino.
>>
File: 1287446118634.jpg (86 KB, 310x331) Image search: [Google]
1287446118634.jpg
86 KB, 310x331
>>68647535

A midget trying to act.
>>
>>68648891
Did it succeed?
>>
>>68648916

No. Spend your money on butt plugs and liquor instead.
>>
>>68648916
Yes
>>
One of those meme films that doesn't explain everything and basically just tells you to go read the source material and only makes any sense once you read the source material

Seriously, I didn't get any of the shit that it's about from watching it, but in the book it's clear as day.
>>
I have no clue. One minute she is killing niggas, and the next she is vulnerable and fucking some dude
>>
>>68649069
The whole movie is about the development of emotions, come on. They even had that biker alien checking her constantly to see.
>>
>>68649320
Basically becoming more human then
>>
>I am truly Under The Skin™
Really? C'mon
>>
>>68647747
First we rape then we burn.

The human experience. Kino.
>>
>>68647747
I don't get it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.