[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your wife turns in to a loli How do you react?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ST TNG 6.07 Rascals13.jpg (77 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
ST TNG 6.07 Rascals13.jpg
77 KB, 694x530
>Your wife turns in to a loli

How do you react?
>>
>>68622164
Shoot the writer of the episode. He clearly was projecting some repressed fantasies.
>>
>>68622164
>miles, something else I will able to do better than you, grow bigger :^)
>>
uh oh! it's a loli! this thread was posted by the mind-control culture-creators to bump it. to keep it seen, keep it in view, to keep the pedo agenda alive. i see you, culture-demons, i see you loud and clear. i know what you're trying to do. painfully obvious, yet utterly ineffective to anyone who knows what's going on. this is an mkultra mind-control thread that is encouraging degeneracy, attempting to create the subconscious approval of deviant behavior and desire in the minds of its viewers. it's unfortunate, that these evil people and their army of lowly-shitstain minions exist, but they do. and this is their handiwork. if there is a hell, it is reserved for scum like them. garbage-beings that push these initiatives, however seemingly-subtle. hide the thread. proclaim the truth. this is an mkultra mind-control psyop thread.
>>
>>68622164
It's my wife, so... I'm assuming everything is legal.
>>
>>68622713
This.
>>
File: IT'S ALWAYS RAPE O'CLOCK.jpg (103 KB, 630x450) Image search: [Google]
IT'S ALWAYS RAPE O'CLOCK.jpg
103 KB, 630x450
Continue as normal
>>
TNG was really ahead of its time.
>>
Suck on her toes the first chance I get.
>>
File: Neelix_and_Kes.jpg (126 KB, 743x1077) Image search: [Google]
Neelix_and_Kes.jpg
126 KB, 743x1077
FUN FACT:
The guy who co-wrote this episode also wrote for Voyager, where a creepy alien pedo was fucking a 1 year old.
>>
>>68622164
why all child actors threads get deleted?

It's okay for kids to play in movies so it's okay to make threads about them right?

Why mods are so mad?
>>
File: 1459287644147.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459287644147.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>68623647
zoink xD
>>
>>68622164
Put my benis in her bagina, what else is there, play tea house?

>>68622659
Fuck you, it's not like this is negro or fag, because then the day of the rope would be warranted. But this isn't so it's okay. Besides, we're only speculating, so relax.
>>
>>68623044
Because mods are tricksters like the lokis of old.

>>68622989
Well kes people are like animals, they have genetic information that like instincts governs them positively. They know how to clothe, feed, provide for themselves and do basic duties to remain alive and to survive because of instinct. So for kes, it's like dog years so kes is probably closer to 10 yea...I get your point I do.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.