[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this possible? On one hand we have two most iconic superheroes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: marvel bros.jpg (77 KB, 755x651) Image search: [Google]
marvel bros.jpg
77 KB, 755x651
How is this possible? On one hand we have two most iconic superheroes of all time with powerful, oscar-worthy crew behind it. On the other - a glib fascimile or, if you want, flavour of the month.
>>
>>68248396
paid reviews and years of brainwashing audiences, don't tell them I told you

https://es.scribd.com/doc/308457900/Tweet-List
>>
>>68248396
>Capeshit thread #15303

Do you expect people to respond to you seriously or is this just low grade shitposting? BvS sucked because Zack Snyder is a shit director who was forced to shoehorn members of the Justice League into his movie along with his complete lack of sutblty with his symbolism. It lacked direction, motivation, etc. It just sucked. Get over it.

You didn't even provide a reason why Marvel is "flavour of the month" but I'm assuming it was something to do with among the lines of "something something quips something something reddit" I dunno
>>
File: gaza.jpg (56 KB, 600x736) Image search: [Google]
gaza.jpg
56 KB, 600x736
>>68248414
>paid reviews
I know, rigth? Marvel and Disney also paid hundreds of reviewers and audiences so BvS:DoJ score will be low.
>>
>>68248396
>flavour
Nice post, you limey fuck.
>>
>>68248452
>Do you expect people to respond to you seriously or is this just low grade shitposting?
You really have to ask? Man, this is perfect example of /tv/ shitposting.
>>
>>68248414
>years of brainwashing audiences

you mean years of characters being developed over the course of multiple films making the audience feel more connected to said characters? wow, how horrible. they should only come out with 1 movie every 5 years and expect everyone to applaud despite it being shit because "muh superman and batman"

like, what?
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
>fighting over comic book adaptations

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
>>68248488
>doesn't provide ANY examples or ANY actual argument
>calls my post asking for some shitposting

haha man, I fucking love this site sometimes. comedy gold I tell ya.
>>
Marvel is just better. I watched Iron Man today and it blows any DCEU movie out of the water.
>>
>why is pure marvelkino getting better reviews than hack snyder trash
>>
>>68248487
>>
>>68248396
Fucking Injustice did a better Superman than Snyder.
>>
>>68248520
exactly.

Iron Man, Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and Ant-Man are all better films than the only two existing films in the DCCU.

And WE'RE the brainwashed ones despite thousands of people saying BvS is bad. lol ok
>>
>>68248396
The smear campaign is pretty obvious at this point.
>>
Oh man I can't wait for Doctor Strange
>>
>>68248785
>>
DC is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.
>>
>the fight takes place at parking lot
>>
>>68248396
Let's be honest, if you were Disney why wouldn't you flood the critic scene with shills. Seems like a smart use of your marketing budget.
>>
I wish cape shit would die and all of it's fan develop tumors in their brains.
>>
>>68248396
>one tries to be 2deep4u and fails at it
>the other tries to tell a good story instead instead of being pretentious garbage
hmmmm. i wonder why one has such a shitty rating.
>>
>>68248396
A glib facsimile of what? At least that meme made sense with Star Wars
>>
PAID REVIEWS
>>
>>68248396
This is how it begins, The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good DC fans... cruel.
>>
File: 1231235235.jpg (231 KB, 900x1369) Image search: [Google]
1231235235.jpg
231 KB, 900x1369
>>68248396
>How is this possible?
Civil War is an adaptation first and movie second.
BvS is a movie first and an adaptation second.

That is literally all there is to it.
>>
BvS can't beat the capekino, check this review snippet:

And then, finally, it’s a one on one fight that is among the most brutal, the most difficult and the most heartbreaking in any film of the genre. Captain America and Iron Man, characters whose arcs have, over the course of these movies, brought them past each other and left them swapping places, have a final fist fight that actually hurts to watch for one simple reason:

They’re both right.
>>
How many marvel reviews directly mention Batman vs Superman ?
>>
File: ghostbusters-2016-official.jpg (58 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-2016-official.jpg
58 KB, 720x481
>>68248501
finally someone with some fucking sense
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.