[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we please not turn this into a discussion about the quality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: DsErY7R.jpg (177 KB, 1782x1442) Image search: [Google]
DsErY7R.jpg
177 KB, 1782x1442
Can we please not turn this into a discussion about the quality of the movie or another dc vs. marvel thread? I really have some legitimate questions that I need to be explained (if you want to call me stupid or whatever fine, just tell me the answer).

First of all Wonder Woman - she wanted to take back a digital photo?

Second, Lex - why of all things did he give experimental bullets that could be traced back to him to the mercenaries in Africa?
>>
>>68206271
>First of all Wonder Woman - she wanted to take back a digital photo?
She knew Lex had something, she wanted to find out what it was.
>Second, Lex - why of all things did he give experimental bullets that could be traced back to him to the mercenaries in Africa?
Lex didn't give a fuck. He had politicians in the palm of his hand, not even Swanwick (the Secretary of Defense) wanted to get involved in it. Later he tells Lois that it didn't matter what she had found out, like "sand in the desert." His plan was already deep in motion and practically unstoppable when she uncovered everything.
>>
You just know...
>>
>>68206271
Damn gadot so fuckabke right there
>>
>>68206638
Probably the battle armor
>>
What does that tattoo say?
>>
>>68206653
That look in her eye added makes me want her
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1381x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1381x777
>>68206756
I agree
>>
>>68206638
this

i usually think she's a 6 or 7 at best, but
>that hair
>that angle
>that facial expression
>that thigh through her battle-skirt
>those arms
>that tiara covering her forehead
hot fucking damn
>>
>>68206271

I just want lay on my back spread eagle and have her pound my boipussy with her feminine dick.
>>
>>68206709
Deborah
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.