[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the better poet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: gettyimages-501400378.jpg (54 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-501400378.jpg
54 KB, 768x433
Who was the better poet?
>>
>>68162717
Lucas is a better poet, filmmaker and person.
>>
>>68162717
The Gentile.
>>
>>68162717
>"as long as there's light there's still hope"
>scene where Kylo Ren kills Han is half lit, showing his inner conflict
>decides to go through with it once the light goes out the darkness engulfes his face

>new Death Star consumes power form the sun
>using a Star as a weapon for War

>place where Han denies the Force is the same place where he tells Finn and Rey that it's real

JJ is the master poet
>>
>>68162717
>JJ Abrams, George Lucas, Rian Johnson
>all 5'7" manlets
It rhymes.
>>
File: monkey see.jpg (88 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
monkey see.jpg
88 KB, 500x510
>>68162970
>using a Star as a weapon for War
Oh fuck
>>
>>68162717
JJ merely adopted the poetry. George Lucas was born in it, molded by it. he didn't see the stanza until he was already a man.
>>
>>68163022

Richer and get more pussy than you ever will too.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 419x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 419x393
>>68162804
>Lucas is the better filmmaker
>>
>>68163265
I don't deny that tbqh. JJ's wife is a complete milf
>>
When will JJ create something as original and groundbreaking as Lost again?
>>
>>68163389

>tfw 6'1 and fetish for women taller than me

I dated a 5'11 for a few months who was slightly taller than me in heels and it was bliss for me even though it made her slightly insecure. We broke up for other reasons though.

Sometimes I wish I was a manlet. Only one around like 5'8 though.
>>
>>68163614
When I see a tall girl with a short guy I can't help but perceive him as more alpha. I don't see why so many men are insecure about it.
>>
>>68163871

I saw a couple like two weeks ago where they both must have been around 5'9 but she was slightly taller(no heels)so she may have been 5'10.

They both had blond hair and blue eyes and looked really fucking cute together. He didn't appear bothered by the fact she was taller than him too.
>>
>>68164111

Blond couples are seriously the best. I almost always give them a friendly smile when I see them. Even the ugly ones tend to look somewhat cute.

Bonus points if they both have blue or green eyes.
>>
>>68162717
Neither. They're both potters, not poets.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.