[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Motion Sickness is cause by an imbalance of fluid in the ears(ie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Hardcore_(2015_film).jpg (92 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
Hardcore_(2015_film).jpg
92 KB, 250x370
Motion Sickness is cause by an imbalance of fluid in the ears(ie a boat rocking back and forth or a car driving crazy), not from sitting in a chair watching shit move quickly on a screen
you
little
pussies
u
s
s
y
>>
It's because of a discrepancy between your perceived motion and your actual motion. Your brain gets conflicting signals. So you get seasick because you can feel the boat rocking but it looks steady. Simulator sickness is the opposite, you see motion but you don't feel it.

>In a study conducted by the U.S. Army Research Institute for the Behavioral and Social Sciences in a report published May 1995 titled "Technical Report 1027 - Simulator Sickness in Virtual Environments", out of 742 pilot exposures from 11 military flight simulators, "approximately half of the pilots (334) reported post-effects of some kind: 250 (34%) reported that symptoms dissipated in less than one hour, 44 (6%) reported that symptoms lasted longer than four hours, and 28 (4%) reported that symptoms lasted longer than six hours.
>>
>>68127883
Maybe no motion sickness but I'm pretty sure my eyes would hurt
>>
>>68127883
Loved the movie but I had the headache up until I went to sleep. Can't say it was similar to motion sickness, this movie just applies a lot of pressure on your eyes.
>>
>>68127883
The only thing this movie needs to be flawless is 60fps
>>
This movie was awesome, and no motion sickness reported from me or my friends (except for one guy), so, yeah.
Maybe some medication or being drunk would help?
>>
File: 1414559915361.jpg (96 KB, 413x499) Image search: [Google]
1414559915361.jpg
96 KB, 413x499
so is this movie good or just a meme?

or both
>>
File: image.png (88 KB, 458x258) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88 KB, 458x258
>>68127883
Sorry I'm not watching your shitty movie still
>>
>>68127883
Actually, the director himself gets carsick very easily so he specifically spent a lot of time editing that stuff.
>Bo вpeмя пoдгoтoвки мы дeлaли тecты, зaбoтяcь o тoм, чтoбы фильм былo лeгкo cмoтpeть. Пoтpaтили мaccy вpeмeни нa peпeтициях, бeгaли, пpыгaли, вoдили мaшины, кyвыpкaлиcь, дpaлиcь, cтpeляли, чтoбы пpoвepить, гдe пpoхoдит этa гpaнь кoмфopтa. Кpoмe тoгo, пpимeнили cпeциaльнyю cиcтeмy мaгнитнoй cтaбилизaции кaмepы. Teпepь дaжe мeня, чeлoвeкa co cлaбым вecтибyляpным aппapaтoм, нe yкaчивaeт
>>
>>68127883
> take mom to cinema
> two for max hard-core please
> uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think you mean hard-core Henry
> that's what I said
>>
>>68131619
Both, it's fucking amazing and destined for cult status but that means almost everyone can like it, including othersite.
>>
>>68131619
It's a good action movie. Not much meme potential.
But Copley did get the time of his life on the set, it seems.
>>
>>68127883

movie was average at best.

camerawork was shit.
>>
EZ
>>
>>68131619

It's exactly what you think it is.
>>
>>68132706
LOOK INTO YOUR HEART HENRY
>>
>>68131619
Probably both.
>>
AKAN IS A CUNT
>>
>>68127883

I felt like throwing up after playing GTA V in first person for like an hour, not gonna watch this bullshit.
>>
>>68128410
/thread

OP btfo in the first post
>>
>>68131728
I think you mean
> mom took me
Big difference
>>
>>68131619
I liked it a lot. Probably the fact that I live near the film's locations has it's effect, though.
>>
>>68131714
>We used the custom magnetic stabilisation system. Now even I, a guy with weak vestibular system, don't get carsick.
That's more of a camera design thing, not an editing one.
>>
>>68131619
Both. It will become a meme movie when there are torrents, and all the autists who refuse to pay for it watch it.
>>
>>68131784
>camerawork was shit.
Wanna know how I know you're a troll?
>>
>LADDIE!
>>
>we want the cod generation
>say no more
>>
>>68131511
I was excited when I first read the film was filmed at 300fps, but I decided to skip it when first reviews revealed it was released at 24fps.
>>
>>68132706
>>
>>68138039
Fuck this looks like it was fun to shoot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph5YmTDDdVI
>>
File: puke.jpg (63 KB, 652x370) Image search: [Google]
puke.jpg
63 KB, 652x370
>>68127883

movie looks awesome,
too bad I can't into FPS perspective.
(I get a headache first, then a horrible nausea)

don't like the idea of throwing up in the theater.
>>
>>68137242
I'M NOT YOUR LADDIE, PAL
>>
>>68135315
>has it's effect, though.
its
>>
>>68133808
Same
I can't play games or go on rollercoasters any more without building a tolerance
>>
>>68138448
Yeah, sorry about that.
>>
>>68131758
>You're half machine, half pussy
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.