[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CALLING ALL DC FANS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: mm.jpg (67 KB, 1280x533) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
67 KB, 1280x533
I've seen BvS in theatres 3 times now (twice in IMAX, once in reg.) The movie is awesome and doesn't deserve the hate.

We should all band together and see it as many times as possible, not just because the film is amazing, but to shut the marvelcucks up and raise the box office intake! This movie deserves to break more records! I'm gonna see it at least two more times while it's out

Cmon Fans of true /capekino/, let's put our money where our mouths are and put these marvelcucks in the dirt!!
>>
Isnt it enough that marvel movies just make more money and are better praised?

Why do you gotta make threads like these and make DCucks look stupider than they already are?

You're a sore winner, Marvelfag
>>
File: peach tea.jpg (58 KB, 640x326) Image search: [Google]
peach tea.jpg
58 KB, 640x326
agree op

None of them seem to understand the amazing satanic/pagan undertones of Luthors scenes.

Most obviously he constantly talks about biblical events as if they are happening right now. Gods/Demons he speaks that as if they are interchangeable. He even calls Supermans mom a Witch. His monologue their was great.

The part I first realized this was his blood ritual with Zods body. The scene was shown as some super space tech that changes zod but it was truly a horrific ritual basically taking ones soul.

He literally does a sci fi style Séance in the deleted scene communinicating with a demon like general from apocolpyes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s

I love this mess of a movie. The demonic imagery reminds me of Childhood's End a wonderful novel if you don't know of it. The aliens in it are depicted as what western society views Devils, they even use a Ouija board to communicate. Creepy great stuff.
>>
>>68100382
>calls himself a fan
>only seen it 3 times
I've seen it in regular theaters and in 3D, IMAX and IMAX 3D, Cinemark XD AND in 4D
Eat me
>>
>>68100630
>calls himself a fan
>has paid to see it even once
All of you disgust me.
>>
Dude, don't spend all your mom's money on this movie, it's not worth it.
>>
>Dooms "10 minute chump" day
>Lex "GOD VS MAN" Luthor
>Wonder "I google superheroes that will be in Justice League" Woman
>Bat "do you bleed?" man
>Super "my moms name is martha spare me!" man
>El "BRUCE LOIS IS KEY" Flasho

how anyone denies this kino is beyond me. we did it DC bros!!
>>
>>68100382
>I've seen BvS in theatres 3 times now
why
>>
The false flagging is real.

check my 9
>>
File: 1459610163011.png (110 KB, 633x568) Image search: [Google]
1459610163011.png
110 KB, 633x568
>>68100382
>>
>>68100382
I've already seen it more times than you and I thought it was shit. You call yourself a fan?
>>
>paying to see a chopped up,cut,not even the full version that is the theatrical cut pg-13 bullshit like a pleb
no thx i prefer to wait till july and then watch 30 times the full version masterpiece that is 3H R-rated version
>>
>want to actually talk about the movie
>the movie just gets shitposted from all angles
>>
>>68101351
DKEKS BTFO
>>
>>68100382
I went to see it because people were saying WW was the stand out. Turns out she's the worst thing in it. /pol/ was right again.
>>
File: 1433847290017.jpg (2 MB, 1746x4245) Image search: [Google]
1433847290017.jpg
2 MB, 1746x4245
>>68100382
Come on, man. I love the movie but have some dignity, don't fall for the fanboy meme.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.