[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave CapeKino to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (418 KB, 1127x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418 KB, 1127x1500
Leave CapeKino to me
>>
fairyleap.webm
>>
Imagine being Chiwetel Ejiofor and having to be like "damn cucumber, you fucking fine. all what your sexy power ranger pose and reptilian monster face, i would totally dance off with you both my character and my real self", when all he wants to do is fuck another 16 years old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Chihahuatel and not jump while Benedict flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that jump.
You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and slave movies FOR YOUR ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Ghana. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the fake blood that's breaking out on his eyes as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Chewietel. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
Reminder that kino doesn't just mean 'good movie'

Kill yourself you viral advertiser
>>
so whats his superpower? and what the fuck is he doing with is hands?
>>
>>67993822
its called kino

youve probably never heard of it
>>
>magic doctor

Might be gud
>>
>>67993822
He's literally the worst capekino there is. Literally manchildren bait.
>>
>>67993822
Kinomagic
>>
File: v1.jpg (256 KB, 799x1142) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
256 KB, 799x1142
We already got capekino years ago.
>>
I'm actually pretty excited. I love Dr. Strange and i think this might be decent.
>>
Where were you when based Mads ushered in the era of true capekino?
>>
So he can travel to another dimensions with his magic?
>>
File: 1259522540168.jpg (11 KB, 265x297) Image search: [Google]
1259522540168.jpg
11 KB, 265x297
Why don't normies like Doctor Strange? My friends have been excited for all the other capeshit movies that have come out in recent years, but when I talk about the Doctor Strange movie, they look at me like I am made of autism.
>>
>>67994255
>By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth!
>By the Eye of Agamotto!
>By the Seal of Vishanti!
By the Hop, Skip and Jump of Gaily Frolicking!
>>
>>67993769
/thread
>>
>>67993769
this 2bh
>>
>>67994202
Yes
>>67993822
Magic, so anything he needs it to do
>>67994222
Because Dr. Strange is an obscure character, everyone else was already famous and really easy to grasp
>>
>>67994255
yes, thats not the final theatrical version of that scene.
>>
>>67995012
so you claim
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.