[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She Really Is Just Like Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: gallery-1459874985-image-4.jpg (117 KB, 980x1327) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1459874985-image-4.jpg
117 KB, 980x1327
>"It was the one night I could see Aziz. For Valentine's he got me a stuffed animal, and I got him a 'That's So Raven' Valentine's Day card."

>That, it would seem, is the extent of Lawrence's "romantic" life at present. However, ask if she's having a frisson with anyone and she goes pink, and is suddenly, strugglingly, silent. "There's frisson all over my face," she jokes. "I can't! Anything I say about boys gets picked up." She will admit that she doesn't have a type. "I don't think so because patterns are the work of the devil." She lets out her bellowing laugh. "If I think about all of my ex-boyfriends, they are all so uncomparable." Lawrence has been single for a while, although from her demeanor perhaps this will be short-lived. But as of now: "Sex? Someone explain to me what it is."

>Lawrence's outspokenness reached a crescendo with her essay for Lena Dunham's Lenny newsletter last year about equal pay in Hollywood. "I had no idea it was going to blow up like that," she recalls. "And I obviously only absorbed the negative. I didn't pay any attention to the positive feedback. My parents get really upset. They do not like me speaking out about anything political because it's hard to see your kid take criticism. But, really, people who criticized it are people who think women should not be paid the same as men. So I don't really care what those people think." At the Golden Globes, host Ricky Gervais cracked, "Jennifer Lawrence … demanded equal pay for women in Hollywood, and she received overwhelming support from people everywhere. There were marches … with nurses and factory workers saying, 'How the hell can a 25-year-old live on 52 million?' " The camera switched to Lawrence laughing appropriately. "I try not to be too sensitive to the 'poor rich girl' jokes," she explains. "I was saying my reality is absolutely fabulous, but it is not the reality of a lot of women in America. That's what I'm talking about."
>>
>On feminism, she argues, "I don't know why that word is so scary to people; it shouldn't be, because it just means equality. If we are moving forward in a society, you are feeling stronger as a woman, and you want to be taken more seriously. You don't have to take away the wonderful traits that come with being a woman: We are sensitive. We are pleasers. We're empathetic. All those things that can keep you from asking for what you want or making mistakes."

>IT'S A JLAW INTERVIEW
>HAS TO TALK ABOUT HER DRINKING

>"I don't really stay out late. I'm kind of a bummer. I'm a nana. It's hard to get me out, and when I do go out I don't really stay out late. If I do stay out late and I'm partying hard, I will throw up. I don't have the tolerance to black out; I just start puking."

>party compadre Woody Harrelson. "Woody cut his foot. He stayed over in one of my guest bedrooms, but that's where I started puking. I broke a candle because I can't just puke like a normal person—I flay my arms everywhere. And I didn't clean it up because I'm an asshole. The next day he cut his foot open. I was like, 'Fuck, am I going to get sued?' And he's like, 'Are you going to ask if I'm okay?' " She demurely sips her tea. "That night got crazy." I suggest that the next time Lawrence embraces the porcelain, Adele should be in the corner singing as a distraction. "Yeah!" She laughs. "She would be totally up for it."

FIND ME ONE WHERE SHE DOESN'T MENTION HER DRINKING!! HEE HEE I DON'T GO OUT AND DRINK A LOT BUT ALL MY INTERVIEWS TALK ABOUT IT
>>
She's dating fucking aziz?
>>
>>67980830
Damn son.

She seems like the kind of girl you meet at an obscure film festival some time in October and hit it off with, resulting in a makeout session and subsequent sex in a bathroom stall but no real contact after.

You run into her, a few years later, she's run down and depressed because the two of you never really talked beyond that point, and you don't know if you want to try anything now because you feel like you'd lose the magic of it.

She seems like that kind of girl.
>>
>>67980922
She's a relatively young cunt, that's what they live for. That and attention.
>>
File: gallery-1459874891-image-3.jpg (100 KB, 980x1189) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1459874891-image-3.jpg
100 KB, 980x1189
>"I would like us to make a new normal-body type," she says. "Everybody says, 'We love that there is somebody with a normal body!' And I'm like, 'I don't feel like I have a normal body.' I do Pilates every day. I eat, but I work out a lot more than a normal person. I think we've gotten so used to underweight that when you are a normal weight it's like, 'Oh, my God, she's curvy.' Which is crazy. The bare minimum, just for me, would be to up the ante." That earthy laugh returns. "At least so I don't feel like the fattest one."

>AMERIFATS
>>
Why hasn't meme magic killed her or her career yet?
>>
>>67981204

she counters with her own brand of meme magic
>>
>>67981048
>pilates
>work out
Ok pal.
>>
>>67981204
r*****'s collective hive mind is the only thing keeping her alive
>>
>>67980830
>My parents get really upset. They do not like me speaking out about anything political because it's hard to see your kid take criticism.

That's not why they didn't want her to do it. It's impolite to talk about politics
>>
File: 1388295147622.jpg (2 MB, 2462x3942) Image search: [Google]
1388295147622.jpg
2 MB, 2462x3942
>>
>>67981204
>serena went straight to VOD
>the last hunger games flopped
>joy had mixed reviews
>twitter sjws got mad for berating a beaner journalist

It pretty much is dead.
>>
>>67982056
Not really. Not yet anyway.
>>
>>67980830
that picture makes her look like Dakota Johnson

good
>>
>>67981956
what is she looking at on that wall ?
>>
>>67982207
she's checking to see if you're gonna perv on her soles
>>
>>67980922
>On feminism, she argues, "I don't know why that word is so scary to people; it shouldn't be, because it just means equality. If we are moving forward in a society, you are feeling stronger as a woman, and you want to be taken more seriously. You don't have to take away the wonderful traits that come with being a woman: We are sensitive. We are pleasers. We're empathetic. All those things that can keep you from asking for what you want or making mistakes."
DROPPPED.

What a fucking cunt.
>>
ITT: angry neckbeard virgin NEETS. must kill you guys that you'll never get a girl as hot as her, huh?
>>
File: 1394009384315.png (62 KB, 188x157) Image search: [Google]
1394009384315.png
62 KB, 188x157
>>
>>67982973
You mad cause JayZ and Kanye won't return your calls, Aziz?
>>
>>67982973
I can smell your beef curtains from here.
>>
>>67983079
plz go back to /r9k/, you and /pol/are killing this board.
>>
>>67984174
>the entire board is filled with star wars and memespouting
>x board is killing /tv/

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 236257282.jpg (31 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
236257282.jpg
31 KB, 720x480
>>67980922
>>
>>67980986
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>67984512
robot plz
>>
So quirky!
>>
DUDE I WANNA BE """""""""""JUST""""""""""" LIKE YOU LMAO
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.