[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is Margaret cho cool?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Comedian-Margaret-Cho.jpg (32 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Comedian-Margaret-Cho.jpg
32 KB, 615x410
is Margaret cho cool?
>>
she looks like a dyke.
>>
She was. Now she's just recycling material from twenty years ago.
>>
>>67957369
She was cool? Didn't she just do offensive bits about her family's ethnicity, like every other "ethnic" comic breaking down barriers by reinforcing stereotypes pretending like its still the 1950s?

Isn't that photo just an old lady in a pleather jacket with a felt boler hat?

Does anyone actually think she's funny or do they support her because it is politically correct and generous to say she is funny?

Do people that think she is funny and cool think Ellen is funny and cool ... and a great dancer?
>>
>>67957205
>white people act like this
>chinese people act like this
>>
she's pretty weak on that fashion show where they get catty about dresses and shit.

but that used to be Joan Rivers' spot so it is a hard chair to fill.

I don't know if she was ever funny but she has hung around long enough you got to give that to her.
>>
>>67958276
>Do people that think she is funny and cool think Ellen is funny and cool ... and a great dancer?

Ellen's standup was actually funny. She just played to a very mainstream audience even back then.

People would like Ellen whether she was gay or not. Cho is not on her level.
>>
>>67957205
Another angry at the world dyke...
>>
>>67957205
>people call me a chink but I'm actually a gook
>huh huh

like 5 years after they bombed Pearl Harbour the average American couldn't have cared less if anyone was asian. nobody gives a fuck. nobody cares that you're asian and like other women.

why do these people act oppressed when nobody would care or even know if they weren't putting it in ur faces

just not funny, modern or cool
>>
File: Marge.png (310 KB, 853x433) Image search: [Google]
Marge.png
310 KB, 853x433
You'll never look at her the same way. Thank me (or tell me to go fuck myself), later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quRI4G9XB1U
>>
She's an old ugly beat up whore who tried to bypass diet and exercise by getting her entire body tattooed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.