[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The whole premise of Clark turning himself human was so he could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6
File: i-sup2b.jpg (21 KB, 300x207) Image search: [Google]
i-sup2b.jpg
21 KB, 300x207
The whole premise of Clark turning himself human was so he could sleep with Lois or else she would be shredded from his super-ejaculation.

How did he manage to sex Lois in BvS?
>>
>>67950132
The most believable capekino romance ever. Margo was lovably perfect. Great actors.
>>
>>67950132
>>67950224
The comics explains it well enough. but, seeing as how you lot were never true fans of anything Superman related other than this fag movie you wouldn't understand. But since you're here.
Superman flew around with Margot kidder at heights and speeds that should have blew off her dress, at least. She never suffered any ill though. Well in the comics Superman, who isn't totally brain dead as reported, began to understand that there's an electro magnetic resonance that surrounds his body. It's partly why he's as invulnerable as he is and it also explains why his threads tend to remain mostly undamaged regardless of the violence visited on them.

When he's touching Lois he extends this electro magnetic resonance. So for superman, holding Lois would be no different than a weightlifter learning how to hold an egg.

Were you fans of the comics you would know this, but you're not so no biggie.
>>
>>67951294
John Byrne please fuck off
>>
File: 4293328-3909518891-14194.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4293328-3909518891-14194.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
>>67951294
>true fans of anything Superman related
Get bent
>>
kryptonite condom
>>
>>67951294
Then if he extends his protection, every time someone punches him, or bear-hugs him, he's completely vulnerable to attacks. Pure baloney.
>>
>>67951589
That would make his dick fall off.
>>
>>67951510
Fuck off kid, Byrne was the best thing to have happened to Superman, Ever. Go eat shit, sucker.

>>67951648
You're like, a dummy or something. HE ONLY EXTENDED IT EVER TO SAVE PEOPLE OR TO LOIS, YOU THICK WAD OF DONKEY SPERM.
>>
Red solar lamps in the bedroom.
>>
There is nothing wrong with Superman romancing a teenager.
>>
>>67951803
>Byrne was the best thing to have happened to Superman

No, that was Christopher Reeve
>>
>>67951803
>You're like, a dummy or something. HE ONLY EXTENDED IT EVER TO SAVE PEOPLE OR TO LOIS, YOU THICK WAD OF DONKEY SPERM.
he controls this force field? that's lame. why doesn't someone trick him into saving them then stick a knife in his heart
>>
>>67951986
He doesn't control it
Other anon is an idiot and the "forcefield" was one of the worst ideas ever
>>
>>67952023
It's also not applicable to the DCEU, they showed in the prequel comics that he he doesn't have this bullshit as he struggles to lift a train and not wreck it.
>>
I know in the comics there is often two methods he uses to fuck her

1. blue kryptonite
2. he basically trains in some way and achieves some super ability to control his own strength on a very minute scale.
>>
>>67952110

Blue kryptonite?

No, red sun lamps or bullshit aura.

That's it. That or he fucks Wonder Woman. Because that's what WW is really there for.
>>
>>67951949
Bullshit. Reeve was Hollywood's poster boy in order to sell their mediocrity.

>>67951986
It's no different than controling his flight, hearing and heat vision.

it's an ability he learned to control so he controls it.

>>67952023
Bullshit. Learn to Superman, sucker. Was a fan probably longer than you were alive. Remember the reign of the Supermen arc some twenty three years ago? Superboy, Kal's clone, got the electro magnetic resonance part of Kal's power. He was nigh invulnerable to everything that wasn't energy based.

>>67952068
Bullshit. He saved Lois in MOS when he craft she was in exploded just beneath them. The heat alone should have cooked her flesh not to mention the shock wave from the explosion. You think if something explodes but a few feet from you and you SUFFER NOTHING, that's a sign of your dexterity or the abilities of the one WANTING to save you?
>>
>>67952068
Then explain how his suit survived a nuclear blast but got ripped open by Doomsday's penis
>>
>>67952239
>muh tactile telekinesis
>>
Snyder needs to explain it, not me
>>
>>67952242
The suit was intact with the nuclear blast but Superman wasn't
Why? Because it's all flawed logic in this shitty movie
>>
>>67952381
>but Superman wasn't
He was still alive i.e. projecting his chakra thingy over his suit
>>
>>67952291
Of which he could extend at will. Same difference with his genetic father.
>>
>>67952445
But not to his fucking skin...
>>
>>67952381
electromagnetic resonance, young one.
>>
>>67952445
>chakra
yogafag, please
>>
>its an 'explain their superpowers' thread
>>
>>67952497
He's nigh invulnerable without the electromagnetic resonance, anon.

Superman's a generator of all sorts of exotic fluxes and ebbs of energy. His flesh oozes the stuff because the solar power makes it not only incredibly strong but it literally oozes power, which is the electromagnetic personified.
>>
>>67950132
Does anyone else feel that superman 2 ages really badly? Not only because you realize how kinda bad the whole idea of "turn off being superman to fuck Lois" thing, but superman 1 still holds up despite the time travel thing, not so much this
>>
>>67952646

Superman Returns only made it worse. WTF was that movie.
>>
>>67950132
It was originally they banged then he becomes human
After Donner left they re edited it so he becomes human before they bang

The point was that superman just wanted to live a normal human life

I like Superman when he is coming up with complex pranks to trick Lois into leaving him alone so he can spend his time dressed in his old baby blankets hanging out by himself in his fortress
>>
>>67952713
>hanging out by himself in his fortress

Who would've known, Supes is literally autistic
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 320x480
>>67951803
Outside the original creative team the best thing to ever happen to Superman was Curt Swan and Otto Binder
Byrne ruined the character with his marvel comics faggotry and supes sucked ever since
Every time I see darkseid in a superman comic I know it means another marvel fag is writing him because all they can understand is Jack Kirby
Fuck you
Fuck Byrne
And fuck Post crisis superman you massive queer
>>
>>67952646
I and II are my favorite capeflicks. Zod is the best villain ever. He owns America and gets fucking bored, only gets a hardon for revenge when he finds out cal el is alive. I love the trio.

And the flying looks real compared to cgi, no matter how goofy it is, they're taking up real space. and everything feels real.

but Reeve and Kidder are the main reason why it's so great IMHO. kidder has so much character and goofiness. you can't help fall in love with her.

parker posey should have been lois in Superman Returns. she has the same kind of attractive goofiness
>>
>>67951294
>it also explains why his threads tend to remain mostly undamaged regardless of the violence visited on them.
Bullshit, his suit was made out of the blankets in his pod by ma kent. They're kryptonian fabrics that are like super strong.
>>
>>67952695
It was gay. Like really gay. The writers and the producers and the directors were gay. It allowed Bryan Singer to caste all sorts of young men in his CASTING COUCH, that wanted in the movie.
>>
>>67952762
He suffered from survived guilt
He is too friendly and personable to be autistic
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 300x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 300x418
>>67952801
>Parker posey
Holy shit she's 47, shes way better looking than bosworth
>>
>>67952804
and superman floating outside his son's bedroom was just creepy gay on another level

he wasn't even attracted to lois anymore. cyclops cukced him .... so superman was without a woman and faggots could claim him for their own
>>
>>67952857
Yep I imagined any normal human being would keep to himself if he's in a planet of intelligent monkeys.
>>
>>67952794
Huge Kirby fanboy here, I agree with this comment 100%- using Darkseid as a Superman villian devaluates both Superman and the Fourth World. Fucking retarded.
>>
>>67952794
I legitimately do not recall the names Curt Swan or Otto Binder. Remind me of the issues they did that you could remember off of the top of your mind. I remember John Byrne because easy enough. And I recall superman meeting and getting defeated by, Mongul. I remember when he met the Kryptonian Cleric. I remember the android bio synthetic being who pretended to be him, then it became Super girl.
I remember when Superman saved this orphans from the sewers that were captured by this bat demon thing that scratched Superman, injuring him.
That was so long ago. I tended to read more Marvel titles than DC, back then.
>>
>>67952891
zooey dashenel would have been okay, too

just cast someone with spunk and humor.... that can act and is cute, but not hot like bosworth

lois isn't supposed to be boring like they usually depict her
>>
>>67952921
>>67952804

What pisses me off is that Bryan Singer had the fucking gal to retcon away Superman 3 and 4, and for what? To make Superman look like a creep fuck?

Because of Superman Returns Superman not only fucked Lois when he lost his powers impregnating her, but he also erased her memories and then fucked off to find Krypton. Dude literally date-raped Lois.

You can see in Superman Returns that Lois had no fucking idea who kid's father was. She had a hunch, but no idea. That's why she was so pissed off with Superman.
>>
>>67952803
That wasn't always the case. Sometimes his clothes were just a suit that he wore. It wasn't always his Kryptonian threads.

>>67952921
the only thing he did in the movie that was remotely super was lift heavier and heavier shit.
>>
>>67951294
haha nerd
>>
>>67953054
Dude literally puts his cock in her and then makes her forget he ever had. Now that's a power most people would kill for.
It also means that he killed Zod at co at the end of Superman 2, which Returns ties into.
>>
>>67953071
the best scene is when dude shoots superman with a chain gun then shoots him in the eye

the casting was spot on for superman and lex luthor, but everyone else was way off and the plot sucked for shit.

lex's gang gayrapes superman and lex sticks a shiv in his back as if he buttfucks him

singer is such a flaming homo
>>
>>67950132
Just think what could happen if Supes used his powers to become a mass rapist.
>>
>>67953136

It just took a huge dump on the Donner's films.

The Christian imagery was all over the place.
>>
>>67953104
Thank you for saying something nice. Being a nerd is awesome, were I a nerd, which I'm not because I'm not that smart with the lore and mythology, at least not yet.
>>
>>67953187
donner's only fail was time travel. that's just lazy for any story to use. which is why i started to loath star trek
>>
>>67952953
He was probably annoyed that every time another hero showed up everyone in metropolis started to think they were cool and forgot about him
>>
>>67953170
I kinda wish Bryan Singer didn't have such a huge hard on for Jude Law. Dude wanted JUDE LAW to do Zod returns from the dead, or something. When Jude said no, he changed the entire story to be about Real estate instead.

Superman was perfect as was Lex, but the direction of the story was wrong.
You could tell Singer probably had himself a harem of young men who wanted in on the movie during production.

>>67953177
Superman in the Donner movies had some awesome abilities, like make duplicates of himself. He's so cosmically dense, that he could shave off a bit of that density and give it substance. Like when he threw his S at Non.

>>67953187
I think it was Singer telling us that the only thing he worships is cock. NO seriously, the dude's cock crazy. Read of how he had his way with some teenager who wanted in on the industry. Of course singer told the kid to get in, he has to first cum in, and the rest, as they say, is history.
>>
>>67952544
Doctor Manhattan operates on a subatomic level

Split brain atoms or something
>>
>>67953403
>Jude Law
I kind of want to see that. ;_;
>>
>>67953170
Supes should have blinked and caught the bullet between his eyelids
>>
>>67950132

The scene where he is at the bar and gets his ass kicked by some loser drunk rekked my mind many moons ago. Superman was the biggest pussy without his powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRRFMrzTYpE
>>
>>67953403

That reminds of a friend of mine, who's an actor. Dude had fuck a lot of dudes in the ass and even suck a few cocks. Feel bad for him.
>>
>>67953631
regrets?
>>
>>67953673

I don't know, man. I'm not my friend. He's still going at it.
>>
>>67953812
the whole x-men storyline is basically gay civil rights
>>
>>67953403
desu Jude Law replacing Terence Stamp would be GOAT
>>
>>67953464
Me too.

>>67953631
In 99, friend of mine took our scipts to hollywood. Said he'd do anything. Got invited to a party that had mostly guys and a few girls. They guys were in the foyer by themselves talking it up while the girls were outside round the pool. almost everyone there were dyke or fag so he kinda freaked out and left. Other guys were coming in while he got out. He's now a lab tech, and I'm a dreamer to this day.

>>67954260
>>67953812

He's probably hitting the hardest of drugs just to not kill himself. feels bad.
>>
>>67954343
I think jude opted out because he didn't want to be in a block buster.
>>
>>67954408
>He's probably hitting the hardest of drugs just to not kill himself. feels bad.
that would make a great indie flick

straight dude wants to be an actor in jewwood and gets slammed in the ass over several months while they lie to him and lead him on until they laugh at him and he gets into drugs then dies. the end

directed by mel gibson
>>
>>67954510

Or fucked in the ass.
>>
>>67954570
is kevin spacey gay?
>>
>>67954520
It would be a beautiful movie, and it would be hollywood in a nut shell. How many fellas and gals lost their souls in that fair city?

>>67954570
That too. That would be awful.

>>67954644
yes.
>>
He pulled out and shot it through the wall and the adjacent skyscraper, causing it to collapse. He does this every night.
>>
>>67956271
that's kind of a kinky risk to be killed by jizz
>>
>>67956373
Bugchaser detected
>>
>>67950132
He doesn't have you seen how old she is in that movie?
>>
>>67956707
she's perfectly adorable
>>
File: creepy 1.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
creepy 1.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>67951294
>fag movie

and you expect people to take you seriously
>>
>>67953136
Synger actually wanted Zod in the movie played by Jude Law but Law turned him down 3 different time so he said fuck it and wrote Zod out of the movie.
>>
>>67953241
I love the time travel because it's so fucking silver age it hurts.
>>
>>67953525
I always found this scene really upsetting as a kid. It makes the truckers comeuppance at the end better though.
>>
>>67959009
When you think about it the first 2 Superman movies are the only silver age superhero movies. Everything since then has been either Bronze Age or edgy 90's shit.
>>
>>67951294
1: ur a faget
2: wouldn't that field extend to the bad guys he punches when he makes contact with them? any long combat where he's touching someone for too long he extends his invulnerability to them?

ahhhhhhh capeshit, never change.
>>
>>67953525
>i've never seen garbage eat garbage before

that trucker was doomed from the moment he said that.
>>
>>67959009

Even Rick and Morty won't do time travel because it breaks your universe.
>>
>>67959123
First Spiderman movie was p. silver age tbqf.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.