[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman v Superman is going to be a financial failure for War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Batman v Superman is going to be a financial failure for Warner Brothers and is predicted to gross less than $1 billion.

Is DC dead?

http://screencrush.com/batman-vs-superman-warner-bros-fewer-films/
>>
File: 1394674242538.jpg (8 KB, 242x150) Image search: [Google]
1394674242538.jpg
8 KB, 242x150
>the first flick we say is going to easily cross 1 billion might not even do it
i mean at least we were right about it being trash
r-right...
>>
>>67941032

Word of mouth is going to kill this film. It doesn't take many people saying it's shit to convince people that, you know, it's shit.

The three main demographics this film appeals to all hate it:

>DC fanboys

They universally hate it. I haven't seen a single positive fan review.

>Standard moviegoers

Mixed (~70% on Rotten Tomatoes), but not nearly as high as it should be for a movie with both Batman and Superman in it.

>Kids

It's far too dark for kids.
>>
>>67940944
Like MoS it will make a mint on retail
>>
>>67940944
Nowhere in the article does it refer to the film as a financial failure.
>>
>>67940944
>is DCdead?

if anything this is a learning experience and will only make them improve.
>>
>>67940944
They will learn the lesson that Disney learned with the avengers. If you want to be taken seriously hire competent directors.
>>
>>67942293
Is Zack Snyder still directing Justice League?

They haven't learned anything.
>>
>Is DC dead?

topkek

they just ADDED 2 more movies to their slate

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/wonder_woman/wonder-woman-gets-new-release-date-as-two-more-untitled-dceu-films-a133136
>>
>>67942351
budgets get cut all the time, even half way through a movie
>>
>>67942351
Batman solo and MoS2
>>
>>67942351
Those must be the reboots they're gonna have to do to save this sinking ship.
>>
>>67942389
I think it's a Batman solo and a Suicide Squad sequel. They want that Harley Quinn money.
>>
>>67942351
Have they even started Flash, JL, Aquaman and Cyborg yet?

I have a feeling they're banking hard on the Batman Cinematic Universe fall back plan
>>
>>67942439
SS already has a sequel confirmed, so you're possibly right my man
>>
>>67940944
BUT IT'S CAPEKINO

BUT IT'S BATMAN
FIGHTING SUPERMAN
FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES

ALSO THE FLASH AND AQUAMAN AND WONDER WOMAN

PLUS DREAM SEQUENCES

OH AND 'not really' LEX LUTHOR

AND LOIS LANE IN A BATHTUB

ALSO YOU'VE PROBABLY SEEN THE ENTIRE MOVIE IN THE TRAILERS SO THEIR IS NO POINT TO SPEND MONEY TO GO SEE THIS JUST WAIT FOR THE DVD.
>>
File: c41[1].gif (235 KB, 276x268) Image search: [Google]
c41[1].gif
235 KB, 276x268
>>67942351

>Being this naive.

Nigga please. Nobody even reads Wonder Woman's comics. Who the fuck wants to see the movies, honestly?
>>
>>67940944
Yes, they're dead. That's why they're making MORE movies than they had originally planned. Faggot.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.