[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone bash this movie this much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1024x576
He did really fucking good in the movie, and I'm not just saying that because I look like him, I'd prefer to look like buffleck
>>
He was fantastic. Post your favorite Lex lines
>Boy, do we have problems up here, mmh! Aah the...mmh, the problem of...of evil in the world. Aaamh, the problem of absolute virtue.
>I'll take you in without breaking you, which is more than you deserve.
>The problem about you above everything else. You above all. Ahh, 'cause that's what God is: Horus, Apollo, Jehova, Kal-El, Clark...Joseph...Kent. See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark-Jo. 'Cause God is tribal, God takes sides. No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fists and abominations. Mmm, I figured out way back. If God is all-powerful, he cannot be all-good. And if he's all-good, then he cannot be all-powerful, and neither can you be. They need to see the fraud you are...with their eyes: the blood on your hands.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>67925526
Should I just lose fifty pounds and start doing impressions of him
>black and blue
>god vs man
>day vs night
>>
>>67925130
>no clear motivation other than "Gods Evil"
>awkward as fuck Autist shit
>PISS JAR
>ding ding ding
>Heath Ledger Clone, even has long hair and mannerisms
He was LITTERALLY the worst part of the film.
>>
>>67925686
I bet you look like Lex too.
>>
>>67925578
Not nearly jewy enough
>>
>>67925686

Self-loathing is unattractive.

>>67925130

Its Marvel shills shilling hard before Civil war comes out.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with him? He keeps saying Mmmh or Aaah every 3 or so words. Does he have Tourette's or autism?
>>
GRANDMAS
>>
>>67925526
>Post your favorite Lex lines

Pepsi v Coke.
>>
>>67925735
>>67925769
Not even close. I'm the fattest fuck you'll ever meet. I have an autistic nephew that's lower on the spectrum than "Lex". Come on man " The red capes are coming. " You didn't throw up in your mouth a little when you heard that.
>>
>>67925815
The only thing that grated with me otherwise he was a great villain
>>
>>67925938
No. I rather enjoyed his unsettling demeanor.
>>
>>67925815
That's what having to cope through years of abuse do to you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.