[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yfw virtual reality means that you can watch movies together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 55.jpg (75 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
75 KB, 700x394
>Yfw virtual reality means that you can watch movies together in a virtual cinema
>Tfw the guy next to me keeps blowing into his mic
>Tfw no virtual singles policy
>>
What would a /tv/ virtual cineflick event be like?
>>
memes
>>
>>67864637
>multiplayer virtual reality game
>different objectives
>gamemodes where either you randomly spawn with items, or a gamemode where you pick your class
>each class has a different objective
>the horny teens have to do fellatio without anyone noticing
>neckbeard has to fap without anyone noticing
>teen girl has to check her phone in such a way that people don't call her out on it
>fat girl has to open her all of her snacks, making the least amount of noise possible
>designated theater shooter has intel on theater security, has to look around and see who would be advantageous to shoot first, and see how long he can last/ if he can take out the whole theater, plus bonus points if he can kill people running out of other showings

Someone fund it.
>>
>>67864770
More spam than your feeble mind can comprehend
>>
>>67864770
1 room with capeshit only, normie sector
1 room with perpetual shootings and people cooking shit going from crab legs to spaghetti
>>
>Tfw will be in the kino VR room
>Tfw comparing notes and mandatory 60 letter essay due by the end credits
>>
>>67866801
epic
>>
>>67864637
>Virtual reality cinema doesn't let you have an anvil
>No crablegs as well
D R O P P E D
>>
At least the virtual dance intermissions aren't as bad as in IRL, you can just look up cool dance moves and try to imitate them
>>
File: 1459616592424.jpg (67 KB, 869x641) Image search: [Google]
1459616592424.jpg
67 KB, 869x641
Absolute kino CANNOT be viewed in anything other than real life.
>>
>>67867085
>VR can make all these memes come true

holy fuck /tv/ VR cinema experience when
I want to sneak my own crablegs past the gorilla doorman, nearly miss the ladder to the showers, and drop my anvil on the conveyor belt
I desperately want to sneeze mid-movie and be punished via a trip down the shaft into the popcorn mines
>>
>>67867563
/TV/ THE VIDEO when?
>>
>>67868314
*GAME
fug
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.