[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PREDATOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: New Predator Star.jpg (814 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
New Predator Star.jpg
814 KB, 1024x1024
DROPPED!

http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3399260/james-franco-may-lead-shane-blacks-predator/

>CAA (Creative Artists Agency) is apparently pushing real hard for James Franco (127 Hours, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes) to land the leading role of “Quinn McKenna” in Shane Black’s The Predator, according to PopcornTalk. The podcast stresses that this information is simply rumor at this point and should not be taken as a guarantee.
>>
>>72125569
Leslie Jones should star the new predator.
>>
>nu-male predator
>>
He's actually a decent actor so depending on the writing staff and effects people I might have hopes for this.
>>
>>72125569
>Shane Black's The Predator
Will he attempt new killing techniques such as boring the victim to death with non stop dialogue?
>>
>>72125569
JAMES FRANCO

NIGGER BET HIT THE GYM

THE QUALITY OF A PREDATOR MOVIE IS PROPORTIONAL TO HOW SWOLE THE ACTORS ARE
>>
John Cena- no Numales.
>>
>Predator: Arty faggot appealing to women and numales edition

The pill making girls attracted to beta males was a mistake
>>
>>72125693

>he uses the term "nu-male" unironically

Hello nu-male redditor!
>>
>nu-males getting BTFO by predators
Would watch
>>
Dwayne Johnson
Terry Crews
Hugh Jackman
Mark Wahlberg
Dolph Lundgren
>>
>>72125569
I don't know what to think. Shane Black is an exceptional writer but I don't know if he is the right man for a Predator film. Also fuck James Franco and his weed pseudo humor bullshit.
>>
fucking james franco fuck off
>>
how hard is it to get Jason Statham in it
>>
>>72125569

>The podcast stresses that this information is simply rumor at this point

Can I drop OP on his head, or has that been done enough already?
>>
>>72125837
>I don't know what to think. Shane Black is an exceptional writer but I don't know if he is the right man for a Predator film.

He was literally in Predator.
>>
James Franco is a good actor.
>>
>>72125715
Franco can be good but he's a terrible leading man. He shines in roles like Spring Breakers and Pineapple Express, but as a gruff action lead he'd be boring
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being James Franco.
>>
File: 1345562999344.jpg (10 KB, 155x202) Image search: [Google]
1345562999344.jpg
10 KB, 155x202
>>72125715

>franco
>decent actor
>>
>>72125892
Well he's not if you compare him to actual good actors. He's just decent at what he does.
>>
>>72125724
You do know that he acted in the original, you slack jawed faggot?
>>
They don't make 80's action any more. Even when they cast Arnold, it's more "action comedy" bullshit where they "poke fun" at the genre in the most obvious, unoriginal ways.

May as well put James Franco in it. Not like any other actor would do a better job these days. Hell, do a Terminator with Michael Cera as the Terminator. It wouldn't be any worse than the ones they've made since T2.
>>
>>72125942
>You do know that he acted in the original
thanks redditknowledge 101.
Watch his films you moron and you'll know his style.
>>
>>72125569

>Franco's hilarious odd couple of mercenary misfits including Jonah Hill and Seth Rogan take on extragalactic hijinks by teaching alien hunter rednecks the value of weed and laughter! Join us in this year's comedy extravaganza that will tickle your funnybone...and your heart!
>>
i'd rather have Gosling, he was already really good in Nice Guys

but if it has to be somebody from the Apatow gang get Danny McBride. Imagine him super ripped.
>>
>>72125873
He also wrote the fuckin movie
>>
I'm sorry but Dwayne Johnson is the only lead option.
>ripped as fuck
>high test
>built for action movies
>big name
>>
>>72125865
Oh, I hope it's just a rumor, but studios drop hints like these all the time to test the waters. I don't care if you're retarded enough to think it's "not that bad of an idea," but the unlikely leading star bit was done in the last reboot, and at the very least I don't think voicing my displeasure about it is a bad idea.
>>
>Franco gets one arm chopped off
>Sitting slumped against a tree with his arm bandaged up and bleeding out
>"Get me my vaporweed bro. I'm done for."
>Seth Rogan looks down at him
>"Nah brother, not this time, I'm smoking this Predator then we're gonna smoke this epic blunt made from magic kush from California the best State in the United States of America together and fuck goys!"
>James Franco looks up and smiles
>>
>>72126010
Shane didn't write Predator

and he's writing the new movie with Fred Dekker (Monster Squad, Night of the Creeps)
>>
>>72126006

McBride's too busy with Alien: Covenant
>>
>>72126006
gosling is such a terrible actor in everything he does i hate him completely
>>
File: predator-1987-02[1].jpg (40 KB, 720x384) Image search: [Google]
predator-1987-02[1].jpg
40 KB, 720x384
>>72125982
>Jeez you got a big pussy
>>
File: 1466620204286.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1466620204286.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>72126073
Even better. Make McBride the new Bill Paxton.
>>
>>72126039

>but the unlikely leading star bit was done in the last reboot, and at the very least I don't think voicing my displeasure about it is a bad idea.

saying DROPPED like some kind of spastic is
>>
>Jason Statham
>Gerard Butler
>>
>>72126051

You forgot the part where he throws up on a cross because desecration is comedy right goys?
>>
>>72126081
this
and i fucking hate his face
>>
>>72126051
>franco kills the predator
>finds his ship hidden in the jungle
>woah, space weed!
>>
File: Ryan-Gosling.jpg (52 KB, 820x410) Image search: [Google]
Ryan-Gosling.jpg
52 KB, 820x410
>>72126081
fuck you Gosling was absolute GOAT in Nice Guys
>>
>>72126115
Shut the fuck up. It's board lingo, if you don't like it fuck off back to that other place.
>>
The rock is only option.
>>
>>72125569
Eh I've yet to dislike Franco.
>>
>"Dude I think the female Predator wants to fuck?"
>"Let's do it my man, ain't any worse than those white christian girls from the United States of America am I right my man?"
>"hahaha no doubt! fuck goys!"
>>
>>72125569
another movie that doesn't need to be made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>72126013

He's got too much of a bro face. The Rock just doesn't look like a badass.
>>
>>72126246
He's pretty badass in those Fast and Furious movies.
>>
>>72125569
>Remake 80s movies
>Make it appealing to millenials

Everytime, just stop you fucking jews.
>>
>>72126199
>LOOK AT ALL MY SHYEEEEEET

YEAH BUT HES NO PREDATOR LEAD
>>
>>72126069
the only reason he had a part in the film was because they wanted him to do rewrites on the movie
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.