[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We live in a world where the Ghostbusters reboot is the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: suicide_is_painless.jpg (129 KB, 646x521) Image search: [Google]
suicide_is_painless.jpg
129 KB, 646x521
We live in a world where the Ghostbusters reboot is the most politically divisive movie of the year.

How do you feel about this?
>>
In feel like I'm 31 years old and have thought the ghostbusters franchise has been shit since I was 7.
>>
Ghostbusters 2016 directly caused my wife to leave me
>>
I feel like movies were a mistake
>>
>>72123947
She was going to leave anyway, it just gave her an excuse
>>
File: 1468706984416.jpg (79 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
1468706984416.jpg
79 KB, 500x660
Like the whole world is retarded.

Just gonna ride it out at this point.
>>
>>72123855
makes me dislike liberals for falling for a marketing campaign
>>
>>72123968
Yeah you're right

But it was definitely Ghostbusters 2016 that cut her brake line
>>
>>72124019
>cut her brake line
See you should have done that to her car weeks ago
>>
>>72123947
good riddance

tell her to take that SJW bullshit somewhere else.
>>
>>72123855
It's all Sony's fault.
They created all the controversy hoping to sell an awful remake.
They will still lose money out of this story.
And it will probably poison the franchise for at least a decade.
>>
>>72123855
Ambivalent.
>>
Cause fanboys haven't learned that if you make a fuss, it will become a 'thing'.

This movie would have been there and gone but people are genuinely getting offended by a ghost getting blasted in the dick. Do they turn off every comedy if someone gets hit in the dick or something?
>>
>>72124090
>And it will probably poison the franchise for at least a decade.

No SONY Have poisoned the franchise for all time. For ALL TIME.
>>
>>72123855

I don't even remember the reboot exists until I come onto 4Chan and get reminded about it by shitposters such as yourself who need a Ghostbusters thread up perpetually, 24/7
>>
>>72124090
The cartoons and shit did more damage than sony could. As sony was mostly going off the cartoons in the first place.
>>
>>72123855
Don't pander to SJWs.
Don't pander to nostalgiaholics.
Don't pander to FemNazis.

These categories of people have never once given money to the things they obsessively bitch about, I don't know why people like Marvel and Sony keep appealing to them when they don't return the favor.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.