[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw this, and it is better than the original.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Seriously. 1984 Ghostbusters BTFO!

Honestly we need to stop even talking about an "original" Ghostbusters. There is only Ghostbusters and that is the one currently banging the box office. Seriously that queef joke had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Where were you when female blockbusters became the big trend in Hollywood?
>>
>>72122716

Thanks for making another original Ghostbusters thread on /tv/
>>
File: youre serious.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
youre serious.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>$5,000 of alimony has been withdrawn from your account
>>
File: 1441895994432.png (82 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1441895994432.png
82 KB, 500x501
>>72122716
Come on man you're not even trying
>>
This is just fucking lazy.
>>
>>72122716

>the queef joke

wat
>>
File: you call this bait.jpg (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
you call this bait.jpg
55 KB, 625x626
>>72122716
>>
File: 1436022783387.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1436022783387.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>72122716
>>
>OP is obviously being facetious
>hurr durr bait omg try harder

I want leddit to leave.
>>
>>72122716
If this supposed to be female ghostbusters, why do they have that black man as one of main characters?
>>
>>72122716
at least try anon
>>
I agree. This movie was excellent! I had such a great time going to see it that I went to go see it again. The music is great, the acting is very good, the cameos made by some of the cast of the original Ghostbusters were fantastic and paid homage to the original without over doing it. I cannot say enough about how great this movie was. I would go back to see it a third time! So so so good! worth every penny. It is a really fun movie to watch. The humor is really great. The jokes are extremely funny. The whole theater was belly laughing for most of the movie. I love the four main characters so much. I cannot choose who I loved more. All four of the lead actresses were hilarious and kept me laughing. This is a wonderful movie, I give it 10 out of 10 I would recommend this to anyone looking to have a great time at the theaters. Bring your kids, this movie is very kid safe and would be a great family outing. 10/10!!!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.