[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What type of things could ruin Mr. Robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: mr robot.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
mr robot.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
What type of things could ruin Mr. Robot?
>>
File: Memetics.png (93 KB, 931x800) Image search: [Google]
Memetics.png
93 KB, 931x800
Does someone wanna tell me what this show is about?

So far I've gathered from posts her that he's a loner hacker that's supposed to be the media's depiction of anonymous or something, but he's shown to be a normie with psych issues instead.
>>
>>72120218
how about watch the show
>>
>>72120218
its def worth the watch, better to go in knowing nothing
>>
Unnecessary romance subplot
>>
>>72120243
I might depending on what you say.

>>72120290
I'm fine with being spoiled. If it's true that some of what you see and watch the character experience are hallucinations, then I won't be interested at all. Can you tell me whether or not that's the case?
>>
>>72120171
a third season
>>
>>72120418
the MC has fight club syndrome
>>
>>72120583
Dropped before picked up. Thanks.
>>
Prison theory being true.

It all being in little elliots head and nothing ever happened, and he cant actually even into computers
>>
>>72120171
bonesaw ribbiot
>>
>>72120218
>>72120418
>>72120616
It's very good.

I'd recommend watching the first episode. It's really fucking great, and even if you decide to stop there, it'll have been worth your time.
>>
>>72120418
just watch the pilot then decide if you want to carry on? It's representative of the rest of the show,
>>
>>72120171
Honestly, I think the Fight Club twist along with the fucking music even, felt pretty awkward.
>>
File: big.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Little white dicks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.