[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>RED apple gives Adam (and Eve) knowledge. >RED pill gives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
>RED apple gives Adam (and Eve) knowledge.
>RED pill gives Neo knowledge.

Poetry.
>>
>>72116828
and you get casted from paradise (matrix).
really makes you think...
>>
and the LORD did say Eat ye not of the green apple of the tree of knowledge lest ye be up all night with stomach cramps and the shits
>>
>>72116828
Were they always fucked in the head, or is this just attention whoring?
>>
>>72116828
>Adam sacrificed one of his bones to create woman

It all makes sense now
>>

Where are you getting this from. There's no apple in the book of genesis. It's just "the fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good & evil".
>>
>>72120281
they're fetishists. autogynephiliacs. got talked into it by high-end dominatrices, the kind that charge 5.000$+ per hour
>>
>>72120281
They were obviously raised very poorly.
Probably raped as children or something.
>>
>>72116828
imagine the incest lesbian action between these two. why do we not have those things from startrek where i can just watch them fuck each other for hours on end
>>
>>72116828
Never was it specified in the Bible that the fruit was an apple.
Maybe in your modern child versions but not in the scripts I've read.
>>
Never do ecstacy/mdma children--it fucks with your hormone balances.
>>
When exactly did you come to the realization that Hollywood is disgusting and unsafe for normal people?
>>
>>72120915
There's also the constant anti-male messages in the media, and the implantation of feminizing hormones and nutrients in the world food supply.

The endgame is a world of biological women and hormonally-neutered men.
>>
File: alex the great.jpg (79 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
alex the great.jpg
79 KB, 980x490
>>72121146
GLOBALIZATION
>>
>>72116828
Hold up here now
The other one lost his dick too? They're Sisters now?
>>
>>72121146
Makes sense.
World were only women and transsexual exist.
Everyone is female, only some have penises.

Mhh, sounds like a fetish fan fiction. Kek
>>
>>72121075
t. jew
>>
File: lilly2.jpg (25 KB, 349x524) Image search: [Google]
lilly2.jpg
25 KB, 349x524
>>72121196
yeah, a little while back

I think Andy is like the loser sibling who's always just following in his brother's footsteps or something

Like Larry was brainstorming ideas and thought up "what if we made a cool sci-fi flick about a nobody who becomes jesus in a digital universe" and Andy was just like "ah, cool. Yeah and we can make it all really green cuz digital or some shit" and larry said "uh... yeah... i guess that could work..." and andy said "what a great idea we just had!"

like something like that
>>
>>72121146
>implantation of feminizing hormones and nutrients in the world food supply
don't they use hormones for the food to grow?
>>
File: sense8 orgy.png (454 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
sense8 orgy.png
454 KB, 640x360
>>72121146
It also wouldn't surprise me if Mistress Ilsa was an agent of the International Feminizing Conspiracy, meant to "convert" a high-value target like Larry Wachowski who had massive amounts of power in the media.

Look what results. This sort of globalist feminization propaganda.
>>
It was NOT an apple. It did not grant knowledge per se...It gave the knowledge of good and evil
>>
>>72121384
>massive amounts of power in the media.

You're exaggerating a bit there m8

They made one iconic movie and at least one descent one, but other than that their biography's pretty unremarkable

If what you're saying is true, why wouldn't they go after someone with real media power like Tom Cruise, Steven Spielberg, or someone at that level?
>>
>>72121354

I think he's talking about the bpa and p-estrogen that's in the food.
There's a decent bbc doc about it from the early 90s called "Assault on the male"
>>
>>72116828
one on the left is pretty hot tbqh

would fug
>>
>THEY WROTE THE MATRIX
>A film where what matters is who you see yourself as, not who you are
>A character named Switch
>Was supposed to be a guy in the real world, a woman when inside the Matrix
>Producers thought it was too much, had to change it
>The character is androgynous looking
>THEY WROTE THE MATRIX
>>
>>72121330
>BARF

When will this madness end

It won't be that long before people reflect on this period as ridiculous. People cutting themselves up out of mental illness with doctor approval
>>
>>72122002
By then the technology will have improved to the point where one can change genders back and forth overnight

People will marvel at how much of a hassle it was
>>
>>72121330
So that's a wig and a hugely stuffed bra? Like a comedy routine?
>>
it was not the fruit that gave them knowledge of good and evil; it was their disobediance.

discuss.
>>
>>72122459
poopy doo-doo asshole butt smelly poo

discuss
>>
I always love to spread a redpill in these threads.

If you want the story of how Larry became Lana. Here it is : https://archive.is/g83Td
>>
>>72122579
tl;dr

lazy redpilling
>>
did i make a mistake by eating the blue apple?
>>
>>72116828
literally never said it was an apple anywhere in the bible
why the fuck would it have been an apple, that wasn't a popular local fruit
>>
File: gasp face.jpg (10 KB, 308x352) Image search: [Google]
gasp face.jpg
10 KB, 308x352
>the Matrix Online was written with the Wachowskis' approval
>Neo is reinserted into the Matrix by occupying the body of a comatose patient named Sarah Edmontons (anagram of Thomas Anderson) and leaves the hospital without anybody noticing
>you now realize they were projecting their own desire by turning Neo into a woman
>>
>>72123055
>>72121967

This was always in their mind.
>>
>>72122927
it's the story of how that faggot became a she. It is a long read. It's not required to know that trannies are mentally ill but it's still interesting.

tl;dr you're a faggot edgy nigger and you should go back to /b/
>>
>>72123055
I think we also shouldn't dismiss the idea that gender neutering and transgenderism is a big part of Gnostic/Cathar heresies.

In Gnosticism, the material world is by definition corrupt, created by inferior demiurges, and so it's possible to view the "trapped in the filthy material world" aspect of Gnosticism as a reason why the Wachowskis saw their birth bodies as corrupt vessels given to them by an uncaring blind idiot god as well.

And then there's the Cathar tendency toward denial of reproduction and normal cisgender heterosexual pairing. They didn't want to bring new souls into a corrupt dying world so they preached celibacy and homosexuality in the middle ages.
>>
File: 1458871300629.png (769 KB, 1400x2700) Image search: [Google]
1458871300629.png
769 KB, 1400x2700
>>72123276

I dont see how changing your bodies is an affront to the demiurge.
>>
>>72120915
fucking source
>>
>>72121727
you mean this?

Horizon.S32E14.Assault.on.the.Male.Revisited.VHSRip.XviD-a115
>>
>>72123418
How watch?
>>
>>72123648
wat?
>>
>>72124324
ah, it's in here

https://kat.cr/bbc-horizon-collection-512-episodes-sambhrant-t9772052.html

s1996e07
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.