[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Church Siege On Preacher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: laughingnuimay.jpg (119 KB, 850x510) Image search: [Google]
laughingnuimay.jpg
119 KB, 850x510
Everything about the church siege on Preacher is fucking hilarious:

>Everyone's dressed like Civil War soldiers
>A barbecue somehow starts
>The CONSTANT retreats
>All the spectators
>Clive gets his dick shot off; he holds it in his hands and casually, if not eagerly, shows it to everyone
>When the pain finally catches up to him, his girlfriend puts his dick in a cooler and drops it on the wound
>Donnie shoots off his eardrums and nobody cares
>Odin suggesting to use the church land to build a food court, without knowing what a food court is
>"Food court!" eventually becomes their war cry
>"Bring me the agents!" "The Asians?"
>"Now, I don't want you to feel like you're human shields, but let's not mince words. You are human, and you're gonna be acting as shields of a sort."
>"Now, the success of our assault relies on numerical superiority, so when a man falls grievously wounded, don't stop and offer assurance or assistance."
>"The more active targets we can offer the preacher, the more likely we are to overwhelm him with our faceless wave of humanity."
>"Again, to clarify, I don't say "faceless" in a pejorative meaning so much as a practical sense, as it will be night and your faces will be indistinct and immaterial."
>"When you hear the battle cry, I want y'all to race forward and try real hard not to get your penises shot off."
>>
Is that dialogue from the television show?
>>
>>72114570
Yup.
>>
>>72114511
All of that is underage juvenile humor
>>
>>72115230
Nah, you're just an uptight contrarian wanker.
>>
>>72115548
This, the whole episode was hilarious in it's absurdity.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 527x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 527x428
>>72114511
Jesus...
>>
asdasd
>>
>>72115592
>>72115548

Seth Rogan pls go to sleep and take your dude weedbro comedy with you
>>
This show at best will get a season 2.
>>
>>72115679
>dude weedbro comedy
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>72114511

Redditor humor.
>>
new low /tv/, new low
>>
>>72115836
This. Anything below Frasier-tier humor is pleb shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.