[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preacher Ep. 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1468249972159.png (2 MB, 1697x951) Image search: [Google]
1468249972159.png
2 MB, 1697x951
>God of meat of course!
>Useless Tulip scenes
>Cassidy didn't show up once
>Assface is just a figment of Jesse's imagination
>rip doggo

shit episode
>>
nah it was good
>>
>>72113200
Cassidy is the thing that ate the dog
>>
>>72113200
How are they going to handle his tattoos going forward? Just not show him shirtless ever again?
>>
>>72113200
do the kids around here hate tulip scenes? lmao
>>
I see the CG budget of this show is zilch.
>>
>>72114530
tulip is awful, are you kidding me?
>>
This shits still on?
>>
>>72113200
This show had so much potential and the last 2 episodes have already ruined it. Also, how come the sheriff didn't do anything to stop bucannon? He brought the cops?
>>
>>72114530
I don't completely blame the actress. They wrote her so god awful and yes almost all her scenes are pure cringe.
>>
>>72113200
>reveal of what Jesse saw as a kid and what happened to Odin
>Eugene's really deep dialogue about how hell is "crowded" and "not that far"
>Jesse shooting a guys dick off, paying homage to the comics
>Tulip taking care of Cassidy and feeding him a dog
>Jesse's going to summon God next week

So fucking much happened this episode. I rate it a 9/10 at the very LEAST, and if you all can't see why then I don't know what the fuck you possibly expect from a TV show, this was an incredible climax and it's not even over yet.
>>
>Most powerful force in the universe
>Except when deaf people are concerned
>>
>>72113200
>>Useless Tulip scenes
her scene dragged a little, but it wasn't useless. it showed Jesse left Cassidy to burn and she had to fix him up
>>
>>72115088
>not that far and crowded is deep dialogue
I know this is troll but at least put effort into it.
>>
>>72115250
>or if they don't speak english
What a shit power desu. God's voice should reach everyone.
>>
>>72115457
She should used a cow or something. Not puppers!
>>
>>72115471
Of course it's deep, somewhat. It's not especially clever or original but it is more deep than Cassidy sharing his opinion on The Big Lebowski etc.
>>
>>72114653
IS THAT A JOKE??
>>
>>72115558
That is because this show is garbage. But at least Cassidy is entertaining. Everyone else on this show is flat out annoying. Preacher's angsty shit last 2 episodes is getting old fast.
>>
>>72115499
the voice jumped into people from all over, so it could probably translate. its good that it has some weakness that makes it more interesting.

and remember its not really God.
>>
>>72115607
Disagreed.
>>
she couldn't get a fucking pig or something?
>>
>>72115796
The dog was probably free or cheap.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (19 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
19 KB, 409x393
>dat Clyde scene
>>
i didn't get the scene at the end with the guy preventing the danger overload thing. did i miss something?
>>
>>72117209
It's Hell
too crowded
>>
>>72117314
kek, bravo nolan.
>>
Reminder that /tv/ only dislikes people ripping on religion because ripping on religion became Reddits thing
>>
>>72114478
Nah, they're just going to stay afloat without appealing to the autism market.
>>
I don't get who this show is trying to cater to. It very much departs from the comic, but it's also too bizarre for normies to swallow.
>>
File: KarenConfused.png (258 KB, 549x560) Image search: [Google]
KarenConfused.png
258 KB, 549x560
>she couldn't just steal some bloodbags like Cassidy did in the hospital

poor doggo
>>
>>72118908
You mean /pol/.
Religion is shit and for the weak minded.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.