[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate this faggot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: images-1-01.jpg (16 KB, 312x247) Image search: [Google]
images-1-01.jpg
16 KB, 312x247
Holy shit he's the most autistic whiny faggot I've ever seen. If my son ever turns out like that, I'm going to give him up for adoption immediately.The other kids are retards too, even eleven the "I'm too dumb to have a conversation"mute ethiopian looking bitch
>>
OP has no teeth
>>
>>72111802
Agreed, OP. He's a toothless curly-headed fuck.
>>
Toothless was based.
>>
Don't hate on toothless my man
>>
>>72111802
The only rational kid in that group, based as fuck
>>
>>72112439
>implying it's not the black kid
He was right about everything.
>>
>>72112489
except the everything he was wrong about.

Only thing he was right about was her trying to keep them the fuck away from the gate. And seriously what would have happened if those dumb kids tried to walk in that building.
>>
He was definitely the worst character on the show. His fucking lisp was annoying as fuck. The black kid was 2nd worst.
>>
>>72112389
Fucking A right he was! My favorite character behind the sheriff.
>>
>>72111802
???
>>
The black one was way more annoying.
>>
>>72112489
>>72112582
he was rational, but he was wrong. being rational doesn't necessarily equate to being right.
>>
>>72111802
I thought he was the shit. If you didn't crack up when he yelled about the chocolate pudding, I dunno man. Something's wrong with you.
>>
He was my favorite
>>
>>72111802
No he was better than the black kid who got aggressive over nothing a few times. Although surprisingly none of the kids annoyed me in this.
>>
>>72112489
>right about everything
Uh he said for now on we should ditch eleven. If they did that they would have all die. He was wrong.
>>
I was actually more annoyed by the 80s school life love plot with his sister than any scenes with the kids. Oh it's loser kid listens to nirvana vs popular 80s douche kid.
>>
File: 39523.jpg (131 KB, 653x649) Image search: [Google]
39523.jpg
131 KB, 653x649
>>72111802
>whiny faggot

That would be lil negro
>>
>>72111802
In what episode does he do the truffle shuffle?
>>
>>72112439
Agreed, he was the more mature emotionaly. The kid actor wasnt as good as the other 2 tho.
>>
Most of the characters are pretty awful. The one thing they didn't bother aping from Stephen King was his ability to write solid characters.
>>
>>72115544
Only the girl who played eleven gave a good performance imo
>>
>>72112639
>Not the teen girl who knew about the monster, knew it was nearby, knew what it was capable of, and still crawled through the vagina tree.

I swear, that was a More-Retarded-Than-Normal moment as far as bad decisions in horror movies go.
>>
>>72115580
Her and Johnathan
>>
Do we get more and if so, when?
>>
>>72115701
Have fun waiting a year, but hey a new season of twin peaks is only 6ish months away.
>>
>>72115641
I meant just kid actors but the "teens" weren't much better. Jon felt like guy from breakfast club.
>>
>>72115701
Lol there is no way season 2 will top 1. It will be worse. I was hoping they would go a true detective/fargo route with a new cast, but they already said they aren't.
>>
>>72115754
Teens in shows are either going to be cringing or full on breakfast club.
>>
>>72115614
She knew barb and lil timmy or whatever the fuck his name is, was within the womb of such vaginal cavities
>>
>>72115781
Me too. They've already played the whole spooky dark dimension thing out. There's monsters, they eat people, we've seen it. Move on.

Instead we're gonna get some stupid shit like
>lol we gotta kill the monster mothership now, lemme grab my shotgun
>>
Just finished the third episode, when did this shit become silent hill 4?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.