[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats that movie thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1453623385234.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453623385234.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I personally need help with 2 that have been killing me for years.

1st: movie is set in like 30's / 40's. Random guy says his car broke down in front of main character. Main character tells the guy hes a mechanic when he isnt. Disassembles the entire engine and lays it out on the floor of his garage. White main character, like matt damon or DiCaps someone like that.

2nd: Movie involving magic or gypsies. Main character like cheats on his wife or something and she has a gypsie familiy. Her aunt/mom puts a curse on him and he has to eat a pie made with someones innards to reverse the curse.
>>
They're both the talented Mr ripley
>>
OP's picture is The Thing if anyone's wondering
>>
well found the 2nd one myself.
Called "Thinner" stephen king book (go figure)
>>
>>72112063
What? Your description doesn't match at all beyond gypsy curse
>>
>>72112105
i was going off a memory from like 18 years ago when I saw it. I remember it had something to do with the guys wife. I guess i was kinda close with the pie
>>
>>72110359

Not OP, but need help.

Native American magic brings back some sort of demon. Movie from the early 80s, I think.
>>
>>72112504
Indian in the Cupboard
>>
>>72110359
Not knowing Thinner...how could you forget that gypsy chick?? She was in a lot of TV shows.
>>
Not sure if movie or a show. Animated, with pirates. There's a black coin(?) that brings bad luck who has it. It's been 15-20 years since ive seen it.
>>
I have one for you dudes. I know the answer but I am curious if you can figure it out.
Dude is a photographer. He gets attacked by a knife wielding scumbag but survives. He learns to fight with knife from a master and takes on the attacker in the end in a knife-fight.
>>
>>72112780
A Grande Arte
>>
>>72112850
Excellent. Good work. Love that flick.
>>
>>72112504
Isn't that Peter Jackson's first big movie? Bad Taste.
>>
>>72112504
The Manitou?

I have one as well. I believe its from the 70s,maybe 80s. Boy has a dream about aliens landing in a cave in his city. Aliens start taking over the city and possessing people. They wear bandaids on the back of their necks. I think they end up getting his parents too? Something about his parents going on a picnic or something. Kind of has a similar feeling to The Gate if im remembering correctly.
>>
>>72113653
Invaders from mars
>>
>>72113756
Thanks!
>>
>>72112504
Poltergeist?
>>
File: Thinnnerrrrr.jpg (103 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Thinnnerrrrr.jpg
103 KB, 500x281
>>72112687
Twas the old man with the cancer nose that cursed that white man
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.