[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a cuter friendship between two dudes in all of television?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 5X5_Troy_and_Abed_hugging.jpg (174 KB, 661x960) Image search: [Google]
5X5_Troy_and_Abed_hugging.jpg
174 KB, 661x960
Is there a cuter friendship between two dudes in all of television?
>>
MEME AND MEMEBED IN THE MEEMEEING! XD
>>
JD and Turk you fucking uncultured piece of shit
>>
>>72110082
>jokes are always memes
Anyway, thanks for the bump.
>>
>>72110113
They're cute but not THAT cute.
>>
>>72109888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MH-UmYkXiM
Thread theme
>>
Major and Ravi you burning pile of human feces
>>
File: dan harmon...jpg (79 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
dan harmon...jpg
79 KB, 960x960
>>72110082

dan harmon is a genius!
>>
They had a good friendship early on but like everything in Community it got taken 10x too far and they ended up as creepy weirdos sleeping in bunk beds and spending all their time together
>>
>>72110192
You're not even trying.
>>
When Abed's talking about how it's ok that Troy left and never came back and for a split-second his voice cracks like he's trying to keep from tearing up my heart broke into a million pieces.

So no, OP, there isn't.

Also I cried when Jeff gave Abed a bro-hug, then went back and gave him a real hug and just held him for a few moments, I don't care if it makes me a fag or a pussy, I like feeling shit.

Can you guys top these feel moments?
>>
>>72110234
Literally in season one people are telling them their friendship is weird, Troy is calling Abed his better half, and they're holding hands and making comments like "they're just jealous of what we have."
>>
>>72109888
Turk and JD
>>
>>72110284
see
>>72110170
>>
>>72109888
They were great in season 1. After that Abed was an ungrateful jerk and an awful friend.
>>
>>72110274
They were weirdly close but in a funny way, and they actually had lives outside of each other. By S3 they behave more like cultists, spending all their time in an imaginary world together. Abed goes from being slightly autistic to being literally insane in a way that's too bizzare to be funny. Troy goes from a dumb jock who's good at getting girls to a retarded manchild who spends all his time being an infant with Abed. Basically their relationship comes off as unhealthy and co-dependent
>>
>>72110666
I've heard season 4 is the worst season and the whole show improves a bit again after that. Does their relationship?
>>
Can anyone give me a run down to what happened to the show after Season 2?, the dip in quality was fucking huge on Season 3 and 4. Then when Harmon came back in Season 5, he tried but fail.

Like, I know he left. But what happened exactly. Why did they fuck up so bad?
>>
>>72110666
Abed was always super autistic, they just had to think of more and more creative ways to show it

>>72112185
They made britta into a dumber blonde and the entire dynamic was affected by it
>>
>>72109888
>friendship between two dudes
>posts one dude huging shaved gibbon
You mean animal-friendly movies?
>>
>>72110956
Troy leaves.
>>
>>72109888

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSNwmqY9cCU
>>
Joey and Chandler
>>
>>72112244

That's not it.

>Dreamatorium
>Abed and Troy living together
>Musical and Muppet episodes
>Chang becoming a security guard
>The episodes start becoming wackier and wackier
>Evil Abed
>The whole group becomes caricatures of themselves

Jesus Christs, its all coming back. I remember this video someone made in youtube that explained exactly why the show went to shit. Does anyone know the video I'm talking about?
>>
>>72110113
Came here to post this
>>
JD and Turk.
>>
JD and Turk.
>>
Turk and JD.
>>
File: screbs!.jpg (193 KB, 500x592) Image search: [Google]
screbs!.jpg
193 KB, 500x592
why yes
jj and nignig from screbs of course :3
>>
File: screbs.jpg (56 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
screbs.jpg
56 KB, 500x268
don't know about u guise but these 2 on the telly won my heart
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
Everything else is Pleb tier.
>>
>Shawn
>Bruton Gaster
>>
File: Justified 2_zpsqm3kmfgv.jpg (51 KB, 650x386) Image search: [Google]
Justified 2_zpsqm3kmfgv.jpg
51 KB, 650x386
They dug coal together.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.