[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On reddit their using this image to encourage people to buy tickets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: WhiteTears.jpg (533 KB, 1085x787) Image search: [Google]
WhiteTears.jpg
533 KB, 1085x787
On reddit their using this image to encourage people to buy tickets even if their not going to see the movie saying people who liked older movies who dont see this movie hate women making them racist.

Is this another sony marketing ploy like the youtube comments they selected to make it look like men hated the movie because they beat their wives?
>>
>>72108097
First of all, that'd be sexist, not racist.

Secondly, Idiocracy is actually a good movie using satire to seem stupid, Ghostbusters is a bad movie pretending to be good.

To answer your question, I think Sony isn't actually paying them, these people are just rabid and like to be upset. Sony is however influencing some media outlets quite clearly.
>>
>>72108335
>Secondly, Idiocracy is actually a good movie using satire to seem stupid

I never got that, the whole idea is very juvenile "Everybody is stupid except me".
>>
>>72109057
>the whole idea is very juvenile
What an arrogant thing to say.
>>
>>72109057
>the whole idea is very juvenile
Considering world IQ levels are dropping, I wouldn't be so sure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html
>>
>>72109057
idiocracy is pure genius as social commentary
>>
Because President Camacho is fucking awesome and has nothing to do with SJW bullshit
>>
Are women 'race' now?
>>
>>72108097

One is a smart satire, the other one is a CGI mess with lame jokes and lame improv.

Is just not funny
>>
>>72109306
IQ levels literally can't drop, the average will always be 100 regardless of how intelligent or retarded the world becomes.
>>
>>72108097
op's shits all retarded and talks like a fag
>>
>>72110645
>Are women 'race' now?
according to reddit or where this image camer from on Tumblr yes women are a race since cis white males like the original ghostbusters are destroying society.
>>
>>72110690
>IQ levels literally can't drop
IQ is based off cranial development which lacking stimulation to grow or if starved nutritionally will recede.
>>
>>72110690
That's true but the test itself gets easier in the film to show how this accounts for his genius in the face of a society where the average person is a dumbass compared to out average

While of course this is not true human beings are progressive getting smarter in average historically speaking but that's where the satire comes in
>>
File: 100-5799-GRY-L01[1].png (932 KB, 1120x1120) Image search: [Google]
100-5799-GRY-L01[1].png
932 KB, 1120x1120
>>72109395
>>
>>72108097
Because president comacho is a retard and not blackwashing an existing movie franchise.

Shouldn't it be racist for insinuating black people are terrible incompetent and savage leaders?
>>
>>72109395
>everyone's dumb but me and I have no reason to listen to anyone else
>social commentary
>>
>>72110690
We're talking about the value of a particular IQ score at one particular time compared to at another time. We aren't it's distribution at a single time you fucking dunce. An IQ score of 100 from 2016 is not the same 100IQ from the 1950s ergo the value of IQ can change even though distribution stays the same.
>>
>>72109306
http://dujs.dartmouth.edu/2013/02/is-our-collective-iq-increasing/

Funny thing about scientific studies is that you can find strong evidence both proving and disproving the same hypothesis, depending on what result you expect going into it.

People claim IQs are both rising and falling. But look up the Flynn Effect if you're actually curious on the matter.
>>
>>72111184
derps IQ is increasing because our craniums are increasing which is a fact and has cincreased by an average 8cm or was it mm either way its something.
>>
>>72111261
source:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/06/120606-americans-heads-getting-bigger-science-health-skulls-evolution/

8mm growth due to current conditions given the trajectory of time in the movie it could have shrunk by as much as 12-16 mm possibly
>>
>>72108097
Actual answer:

It's because Idiocracy is a movie where EVERYONE is stupid, but Ghostbusters isn't
>>
>>72111413
>It's because Idiocracy is a movie where EVERYONE is stupid, but Ghostbusters isn't
did you even see the new ghostbusters manbaby? It is funny there are queef jokes literally 5 minutes in.
>>
File: 1446973320609.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446973320609.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>>72109306
>daily mail
The Flynn effect has been going strong and I doubt it ends here
>>
Idiocracy was a low budget VOD release.
GB reboot should have been the same.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.