[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STAR WARS VIII HUGE SPOILER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1200x750
I've been trying to crack a crypted shotlist and on the very first page got a massive spoiler.

No one will be complaining that VIII is just a redressed presentation, because for the first time in saga history a main story Star Wars film IS OPENING WITHOUT THE ICONIC YELLOW TEXT CRAWL.

That's right. What we'll see is "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away" and fade into choppy waters as a storm brews off the shore of Skellig Michael.

What do you think? Riot worthy, or long overdue revolution? How will you take a Star Wars film with no spoon fed exposition?
>>
>>72107829
You just saw the statement Johnson made and have come to the same conclusion everyone else has, faggot.
>>
>image.jpg
I've been trying to crack a crypted shotlist

Is there anything more laughable.
>>
its fine and unremarkable, but I'm not a true fan, I think its fun but childish shit

the series needs more new stuff, trying to turn each one into the same bracketed glowly dick saga is bland
>>
>>72107829
You said that about ep7
>>
It's Disney, who the fuck cares anymore. You know exactly how Star Wars will end up.
>>
Virgins will be mad, but I could care less. Do we really need current events of the galaxy summarized at the beginning of every movie?
>>
>post that "A star wars story..." won't get yellow crawl
>instantly make up shit about the main anthology not having it
>>
>>72108052
It's done out of tradition
>>
>>72108020
/thread
>>
File: 4537.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
4537.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>72107829
>I've been trying to crack a crypted shotlist
>>
>>72108110
I get that, but is it really the worst thing in the world if they cut it out? It was pretty much a waste of time in episode 7.
>>
>>72108020
>You know exactly how Star Wars will end up
Yes, better than ever.

>>72108134
Kys
>>
I'm fine if rogue one started like that.
>A long time ago in a galaxy far far away
>Fade
>Quick cut to warfield
I love it already
>>
>>72107896
YFW I'm Jason Ward, bitch.
>>
>>72107829
I just wish they did it on 7, doing it suddenly on 8 makes it feel weird.
>>
>>72108259
>shilling this hard

You aren't paid to overwork, kid.
>>
That's it, I'm done.
I'm done with this fucking franchise.
I just wanted a reboot of the original trilogy and now they're taking it in a new direction.
Nope! I'm out. Fuck this shit.
>>
>Buy Star Wars
>Yeah printing money! YOLO!
>Star Wars doesn't even do that well and everyone already over it for PokemonGo lol
>Disney:"I know let's do something edgy to get those millenilas!"
>>
>>72107829
>make a redressed presentation
>take out the opening crawl
>"Ha! It's no longer a redressed presentstion'"

Bravo disney
>>
File: i may have gone too far.jpg (36 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
i may have gone too far.jpg
36 KB, 600x338
You're all a bunch of cum swallowing maggots, who cant enjoy any movie because you hate the world from your dark movie caves in your parents house. None of you work in the industry, none of you will make a billion dollar series, none of you are important. You judge from afar because its easy. Once confronted in person your penises invert into vagina's and you retreat to the darkness of your caves. You're all a bunch of low life casuals who cant construct a sentient thought.
Sincerely
George Lucas
>>
>>72107829

Here's where I think episode VIII will take us.

Luke and Snoke have a friendly sort of relationship that leads to them being enemies, Snoke appeared claiming he could help suppress Luke's darkside urges which were ignited when he was nearly initiated into the Sith. They argue about something, fight then Luke leaves however he learns Snoke wants to destroy some tree which can help calm people who are tempted by the dark side of the force. Luke has found a mother tree of sorts which calms him completely and refuses to leave the rock he is on in case he gets his dark urges. He also went into hiding so that Snoke wouldn't find him and destroy the tree as it would make him batshit crazy. Luke and Rey probably spend most of her training gardening these special trees.

Luke and Snoke promise to kill one another but end up turning the galaxy into their own chessboard. Snoke wants to destroy the tree and Luke so he'll be the dominant force in the universe while Luke wants to kill Snoke so that he can have perfect balance of the light and dark.

Snoke doesn't give the slightest shit about Kylo at all other than to use him as a proxy to try and find and kill Luke, he figured him being related to him would give him an instant location on his whereabouts.

Snoke is really the dark side of the force itself, also taken over the corpse of Pleguise, Darth Sidiou's master.
>>
>>72109852

Episode VIII ends with Kylo leading Snoke to Luke's location somehow when he was trying to avert him from doing so and Snoke destroys the tree in the process.

Episode VIII's title will have the word "Tree" in it or maybe "Genesis".
>>
>>72109852
Luke isn't the protagonist of this story. Rey is, whether fans like it or not. The story won't revolve this much around Luke.
>>
>>72110288
You're wrong. Kylo Ren is.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.