[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's hyped for Kinorai Jack S5?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: jack.gif (766 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
jack.gif
766 KB, 500x384
Who's hyped for Kinorai Jack S5?
>>
>>72107250
Favourite episodes, go!
>Domingo
>the shinobi ninja
>the scotman's wife
>>
The blind archers.
>>
>>72107530

second post best post
>>
File: 1423203689291.jpg (52 KB, 663x720) Image search: [Google]
1423203689291.jpg
52 KB, 663x720
>>72107313
>>72107530
>>72107614
Been watching the whole shit and only have last two eps of s4 left this past month

Dont forget about that blue nigga that he loses too because he wasnt ready yet

I already fapped to scotsmans wife with her fat rotten pussy in my face so thanks senpai

but when is john F. Gennedy Tartar Sauce Vosky give us niggas a release date?
>>
>>72107313
The one where Cee-Lo Green guards a portal.
The one where the assassins spend the entire episode plotting how to kill him and then get JUST'd.
The Traveling Creatures (reminds me of Lovecraft's Dream Quest).
Shinobi Ninja
And Birth of Evil 1 and 2, the two best episodes by far.
>>
>>72107250
Didn't know they were making a new season for this. Awesome. Damn I haven't kept up for years.
>>
File: CIA.jpg (537 KB, 1920x866) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
537 KB, 1920x866
>>72107840
It's satisfying to see Jacks' Pops fuck akus shit up as thats literally the only time you get to see it happen in full,
cee-lo green shrek'd Jackdog too gud but that ep gave us the first previews for s5
If you rewatch them all like I just did the closest he gets to a portal is when the frame freezes like a rocky movie when he learns to jump really high but he always ends up cucking himself for some random people he just fucking met its annoying
>>72107892
yeah and its on adult swim, so more action and blood and less powerpuff girls crossbreed shilling
>>
>>72108043
>when he learns to jump really high
That always annoyed me. "Jump good" would have been extremely useful in several occasions (especially when he climbs a temple with the monks to get to a portal), but he only uses jump good to beat the Scottsman in a game.

Also, the episode with the zombies was amazing.
>>
It always annoyed me that the sword's backstory was contradictory.
>>
File: 1436765438027.jpg (92 KB, 411x580) Image search: [Google]
1436765438027.jpg
92 KB, 411x580
>>72108315
>>72108315
out of all the episodes the one that blew me away was the haunted house one, im surprised there isnt any creepy pasta about it look that shit up it has a bunch of jump scares, minimal dialogue and is literally spooky, idk how they aired that episode

>>72108382
Nah Chronos and the greek god fags made it for his pops to slay aku aku crash bandicoot senpai
>>
>>72108315
I think it's a difficult thing to work with, since SJ is somewhat episodic but also a little serialized too. I think the story was too good not to do, but they couldn't give him OP jump ability for the sake of the drama.
>>
File: dudeagirlisnotreadylmao.png (260 KB, 484x605) Image search: [Google]
dudeagirlisnotreadylmao.png
260 KB, 484x605
>>72108505
believe it or not he actually uses it ONCE, when he fights aku in human form but it literally adds no significance to the fight

Btw after rewatching theres some episodes that I could mention that no one would remember, examples
>Jack and the Jew steal the Jewel from a pyramid Mission Impossible style
>Jack fights a demon in a haunted house
>Jack fights a big ass giant robot using a giant samurai robot
Pretty nostalgic Family watch aku pay alimony with me
>>
>>72108438
>the haunted house one
Fuck, that episode has some Ghibli tier animation.
>>
>>72107250
Cartoons no
>>
File: shillary.jpg (89 KB, 940x775) Image search: [Google]
shillary.jpg
89 KB, 940x775
>>72108788
its also the only episode with no comic relief, and jack fighting someone with no relation to aku

>>72108838
*Hillary clinton no
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.