[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Stark's cursed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: SB.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
SB.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
Are the Stark's cursed?
>>
>>72101220
Did Bucky kill anyone?
>>
>>72101309
JFK, Howard and Maria Stark
>>
>>72101220
no they are just idealists. nobody was an idealist in the middle ages for a reason. get fucking killed pussy.
>>
>>72101220
No. But they are all inbred retarded fucking redneck incompetent hicks. They think they are smart and cultured but they are the stupidest pieces of shit in Westeros. They believe MUHHHH HONNNORRRR turns the world around.

They aren't even morally good people. They routinely murder people and do everything they can, sacrificing lives, to remain in power. Keep in mind they without question just murdered wildlings with indifference.
>>
>>72101220
how? baratheon entire family line is wiped out along with boltons and a few others. Starks haven't had it the worst.
>>
>>72101388
you seem to be more inbred and retarded than them.
>>
>>72101410
stannis is alive tho
>>
>>72101309
Me
>>
>>72101489
You seem like butthurt trailer trash. What happened, a nigger fuck your mom?
>>
Stick to your shit general fag/got/
>>
>>72101526
For now
>>
>>72101388
Why would you say this?
>>
>>72101896
The truth hurts too much for you? Grow up kid. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you, no matter what. No matter what happens.
>>
>>72101220
Cursed by shock value writing
>show already estabilished that anyone could die at any moment 9001 times
>normies and reddit still getting shocked and "emotional" and record reaction videos of anyone dying
>>
Cursed with stupidity. Ned's slavish devotion to honor nearly caused his entire family to die off. Jon Snow, Arya, and Sansa seem a little more pragmatic than that, but Arya is not fit whatsoever to rule anything, Sansa has the politician's mind but is too stupid to use it, and Jon is just a less retarded Rob Stark.
>>
>>72101388
>inbred
Aren't the starks (and northerners in general) the ones who don't like incest?
>>
>>72102104
Honestly the last 'shock' death was probably in season 3 all the mai guys have plot armor or dragon ex machina at this point. Its ditched any realizm it had and is just generic fantasy trash at this point
>>
What did Ned do wrong.
>>
>>72105205
Bought into Arryn moralfaggotry
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.