[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All three of these people were nominated for an Emmy. How does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1463030684074.jpg (121 KB, 620x468) Image search: [Google]
1463030684074.jpg
121 KB, 620x468
All three of these people were nominated for an Emmy. How does this make you feel?
>>
i saw one of them in the terminator movie, and now perhaps it makes me take the emmys less seriously.
>>
Good lad, agreeing to take this pic with two downs syndrome fans
>>
>>72100770
>no hoverhand
alpha as fuck

I feel good for them.
>>
>>72100875
Maisie is a girl, anon.
>>
>>72100770
why does he look so pissed.
>>
Makes me feel like Television is in a rough spot
>>
File: 1442615264629.png (751 KB, 678x1010) Image search: [Google]
1442615264629.png
751 KB, 678x1010
>>72100925
Kit has his moments. Too bad about his size though.
>>
>>72100770
Only Emilia didn't deserve it
>>
Kits gonna be in the new Xaiver Dolan movie so he can stay the other two, especially Clarke, can fuck right off
>>
>>72101077
Kelly c's nomination is a crime against television but none of them deserve an emmy
>>
>>72101118
Maisie may be in the next Pacific Rim, if GDT has any say. That's decent enough.
>>
>>72101077
I'd say that only Maisie deserves it. She acts pretty well. The others, not so much.
>>
Considering the faggot from Big Bang Theory won like 5 years in a row, it could be much worst.
>>
>>72101152
Basically Emilia Clarke has no talent and should be off at a soup kitchen somewhere
>>
>>72101192
Yeah, Kit isn't that great, but if there was ever a season for him to be nominated, it was this one
>>
Who in their right mind thinks Emilia Clarke can act?
>>
>>72100770
mighty real
>>
>>72100770
Television has never been a respectable or genuine form of media.
>>
>>72101035
Maisie a cute. A CUTE!!!
>>
Funnily enough, I thought Kit was pretty good this season. Maisie is the only one out of these three that maybe kinda sorta deserves a win, but Kit is actually learning to act, it looks like.
>>
And yet the Daily Show didn't get a nomination.
>>
File: IMG_2463.jpg (152 KB, 960x958) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2463.jpg
152 KB, 960x958
>>72101416
Stating the obvious, friend.
>>
It doesn't.
>>
>>72101370
People who stare at her tits?
>>
full of rage. the shittest actors on the show are nominated just because their characters are popular:

>"le meme dwarf is funny huegh lets nominate peter again"
>"kelly c is stronk wymn badass and has dragons guys emilia has to be nominated"

while the true actors like liam cunningham and alfie allen are snubbed yet again.

then again, the emmys were a confirmed joke when the episode with 'bad pussy' won best writing. either the emmys are bought or the voters have succumbed to the normie-GoT-hype-train, watching it absent mindedly without a semblance of critical thought.
>>
confused tbqh. either other shows are really horrible or the emmys only take into account popularity of the show.
>>
>>72101764
To be fair, Dinklage is a phenomenal actor on GoT, and you're just jumping on the bandwagon if you can't see that.
>>
>>72101776
The Emmy's are and have been a complete shit show for many years, it's all a popularity contest. They really represent that at one point, a lot of people watched you act, or somebody paid a hefty fine to have you nominated.
>>
>>72101301
He actually improved a lot, which is admirable at least.
Why didn't Lena or Pryce get one, or even Nikolai?
>>
>>72102780
But Arya/Maisie aren't even popular.
>>
>>72101764
Meme dwarf is actually a good actor, even if you dislike his character. To be fair, his FINAL scene this season was quite good. But still, what a shitty season for him. Maybe 2 acceptable scenes and one good. The rest was shit

Not even his fault though, it was a writing flaw.
But seriously: how DID Liam and Alfie get skipped? I swore one of them was nominated for somethign recently.
>>
They gave bazinga like three or four emmys, why would anyone take them seriously?
>>
>>72100770
>All three of these people were nominated for an Emmy
Are you serious? I thought only Sean Bean and Peter Dinklage were. They're the only two - except arguably the guy who plays Tywin - who could possibly deserve it. I do think that Jon Snow could one day deserve it as the guy keeps getting better and the next two seasons are confirmed to be the Jon/Dany show.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf9V0hwJ6qk

This is how i feel about Emmys.
>>
>>72102780
Their complete ignoring of Mr. Robot was the last straw for me.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.