[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peaky Blinders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: peaky1.jpg (140 KB, 982x600) Image search: [Google]
peaky1.jpg
140 KB, 982x600
This show is pretty good. Let's talk about it.
>>
>>72100536
Oim up fer sum Cheeky Peaky mate, twelve bong on tha ringer!
>>
What kind of gun is that? Looks like a bazooka tube strapped on to a disc wheel.
>>
>>72100536
I actually kinda miss the IRA guy. Shame they killed him off-screen.
>>
>>72100711
Lewis Machine Gun.
>>
Couldn't even finish the first episode. Contemporary music in that setting was fucking awful. Watch Boardwalk Empire instead.
>>
File: 1243.jpg (176 KB, 1275x703) Image search: [Google]
1243.jpg
176 KB, 1275x703
Thomas did nothing wrong
>>
>>72100787
I dig it.
>>
File: youreabigjew.jpg (27 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
youreabigjew.jpg
27 KB, 615x410
best character
>>
Reminder that Arthur is best Blinder and deserves redemption
>>
>>72100536
On a gathering storm comes a tall handsome man
In a dusty black coat with a red right hand!!!!!!

>>72100830
SHALOM!
>>
its a fucking beautiful show in image and sound, but fuck me, i can't understand shit of what they are saying.
>>
>>72100974
He was pathetic as fuck when his Daddy was around.
>>
>>72100830
>And you know what we named it?

>What did you name it?

>Tommy Fucking Shelby
>>
>>72101034
Subtitles my friend
>>
>>72101034

>It's an americuck can't understand an accent other than his own episode
>>
>>72101034
I'm not a native speaker but I can. My English isn't even good.
>>
I stopped reading around episode 8 of season 1.

I felt that Thomas not realizing that one girl was a plant is fucking dumb considering he is supposed to be the smart one. She shows up and instantly everything goes to shit. Never questions it once
>>
>>72101034
horrible soundtrack
>>
>>72101273
not a native speaker, but i can handle the black guys on The Wire just fine. this fucking show is way worse than that. they speak in heavy accents and most of the time, whispering. its awful.
>>
>>72100787

It grows on you. They also do a lot of different versions of it as time goes on.

Or maybe this show just isn't for the likes of yous.
>>
>>72101232

Yep. Seriously even with the subtitles there are times when I don't exactly know what they're talking about. It's not just the pronunciation, it's the weird UK political jargon and sentence construction too.
>>
>>72101813
You need to become more worldly anon.

>american, not irish or english, and have no problems.
>>
>>72101923

Sure, lemme just learn the political history of every culture that's ever lived in case it's ever useful for watching a TV show involving people from said culture

faggot
>>
>>72102033
>a faggot for being interested in other cultures besides my own
Come on, anon.
>>
>>72102066

That's fine if it's an interest to you. Don't act like it's some prerequisite for watching TV.

>Hey anon this salad's nice, what's in it?
>"Are you serious? HHHnnngh do you seriously not cultivate your own variety of greens in your backyard garden?? Unfuckingbelievable"
>>
>>72102177
I think you're the faggot, anon. A huge faggot. Carry on, simpleton.
>>
>>72102177
It's a period piece, so you should know at least some of the major background about the period it takes place in. Right after WW1 ended and all the vets are back home in grimy, industrial England, where corruption is king. It's a great setting and time period for some criminal shit to go down.
>>
File: may.gif (2 MB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
may.gif
2 MB, 500x269
It turns to shit after Season 2. Tired of the characters suddenly becoming different people with different mannerisms between seasons

Also May was the best waifu, he should have chose her. Grace a shit
>>
>>72100536
OI M8 IS DA PAYKEY FOOKIN BLOINDAS INNIT?
>>
>>72102790
Brick off you faggot hipster cuck
>>
>>72102790

That's a cute drag queen
>>
>>72103089
Grace. A. Shit.
>>
>>72100536
wrote him off like a bitch season 2. muh infection
>>
>>72102790
>she didn't even show up a single time in S3

FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.