[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was she such a filthy slut? Her character literally had 0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: TOTO.png (684 KB, 1038x586) Image search: [Google]
TOTO.png
684 KB, 1038x586
Why was she such a filthy slut? Her character literally had 0 in common with Steve, but for some reason she's ready to peel off her clothes and fuck him if he so much as winks at her. What would they even talk about? All they ever did was makeout and fuck so we have no idea.
>>
LUCAS WAS RIGHT
>>
Wait whato show is this?
>>
This is by far the best Netflix original drama series so far*. Sure, it has its flaws but as a fan of 80ies movies I absolutely loved this.

*well, the bar wasn't so high... I like OITNB but it has too many characters and the episodes are too long, Bloodline is super boring and 10 years too late, House of Cards is garbage, Narcos is fun but literally "someone reading a wikipedia page to you" the show, the Marvel stuff is okay (Daredevil S2 was terrible tho), Sense8 is probably the second best Netflix drama
>>
>>72100489
>girl wants sleep with popular douchebag
yeah not realistic at all
>>
ITS GONNA TAKE A LOT TO DRAG ME AWAAAAAY FROM YOUUUU
THERES NOTHIN THAT A HUNDRED MEN OR MORE COULD EVER DOOOOOO
>>
>>72101714
is it even an alien?
>>
>>72101735
Except this isn't just any girl, this is a very specific kind of girl. Nancy gets straight A's and has one other friend in the world. Girls like that aren't trying to bone down with Blane from Pretty in Pink. Girls like her are usually pretty uninterested in guys in general at that age, they're more likely to be really into horses than boys. And if they are crushing on somebody it's usually some weird artsy theatre nerd or a youngish teacher.

That and the show keeps implying that Steve is this super popular guy by the way he carries himself and the way the other characters react to him, but we never really see any evidence of that at all. He has like two other friends that we see and they're a couple. Steve is the third wheel dragging down a couple. These guys do everything together, they walk down the halls together, they eat lunch together, and if they have any free time at all they're getting drunk and smoking with just the three of them. This not only doesn't scream coolest guy on campus, this is pretty much a perfect example of the LAST person that someone with Nancy's character traits would be interested in. At one point in episode 2 she calls him a walking cliche and she's right to do it. Not just because it's true, but mainly because that's what a bookish unpopular school focused person like Nancy would legitimately think of a guy like Steve.
>>
She is teenage girl attracted to a Chad.

What don't you get.
>>
>>72100489
Women are just as shallow as men but they won't admit it like we do. A hot guy pulls his dick out the bitch is going to suck it, I pull my dick out the cops get called.
>>
>>72102712
>Girls like her are usually pretty uninterested in guys in general at that age
Nope

>they're more likely to be really into horses than boys
At 14-15? only if they are home schooled or raised on a farm with only brothers
>>
>>72102712
I feel bad when someone thinks stuff like this.

Quite, bookish girls like that just don't talk about fucking. They fuck the same guys that every other female does.
>>
>>72102712
In school I knew a girl exactly like Nancy and she ended up going out with the jock type guy. Nerdy girls just pretend to not like the D
>>
>>72103244
Your argument goes against logic- the girls that get 3.9 gpa's like she has get that way by not being interested in boys like Steve. If staying out drinking and fucking on a tuesday right before a big chemistry test is your idea of a good time then you aren't the type of person who comes in on wednesday and aces the test. That's just not how that works. I'd be ambivalent if they'd written her character as just an average student that wasn't doing particularly good or bad in school, but instead they made her one of the smartest girls in her class with no friends. Those kinds of girls don't get to be that way by acting the way her character does. It's just bad writing.
>>
benis
>>
>>72104170
>there are people that actually think this
>>
>>72100489

Ancient Chad reporting in:

Extremely hot girls in their 20's still hit on me and want to screw.

mfw it's the current year...
>>
File: IMG_0264[1].png (1 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0264[1].png
1 MB, 1200x800
>this triggers the cuck
>>
>>72106705
>non aspie gets the girl

What did they expect?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.