[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y....you're gonna come see my movie next friday r....riiight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
Y....you're gonna come see my movie next friday r....riiight anon?

Please don't tell me you're gonna be too busy watching,capeshit, Star Trek shit or Ghostbusters for the 50th time.
>>
I'll pirate it in a few months.
>>
Get some rest Matt, you look tired.
>>
I anticipate it will do really well critically (likely as good as Bourne Ultimatum), but it will underperform. This franchise hasn't been relevant in people's minds for quite some time. It's not the 00's anymore.
>>
>>72099659
Im gonna watch it twice, love me some based Bourne operating.
>>
Matt Damon
>>
>>72099770
Hello
>>
>>72100399
I loved your story in Good Will Hunting, Matt. It was brave of you to admit to the world that you were abused as a child. I hope everything is ok now that you're back from Mars.
>>
i havent been to the theater in years but ya ill go see this
>>
Oh gee whiz, I bet something gets Yawnson Bourne out of retirement and the US government is all "Oh shit, JB is back, track him and kill him"

The most boring spy series of all time where every movie is quite literally exactly the fucking same
>>
>>72099659
Going to watch neither of them, bro. I only pick up the most sophisticated кинo bd-remuxes on torrents. I have a free mind and I don't support a communist Jewish propaganda machine.
>>
>>72099715
Brwweeeeeeeeee
>>
>>72099659
Why do spec ops washouts always wind up street fighting?
>>
>>72100879
>JB is back, track him and kill him"
>The most boring spy series of all time where every movie is quite literally exactly the fucking same
that, is the definition of 007, you dumbass

>>72099659
>next friday
in america may be
>>
>>72100751
Thanks bro.
>>
>>72099659

I'll probably end up seeing it but not until 3 weeks after release at a matinee and hopefully it'll be just me at that point.

Truly the only way to really enjoy a good kino.
>>
>>72099659
No, you talked shit on Trump, then said that guns needed to be restricted even though you have armed security guards by your side 24/7, whilst supporting a film ABOUT GUN VIOLENCE.
>>
Whenever I think of Matt Damon, I think about how retarded he looked in Team America...

"MATT DAMON!!!"

Anyway, since this is a Star Trek thread, since Star Trek was mentioned. I want to go into how Captain Janeway was the worst fucking captain in Starfleet ever, and if you don't like the movies like I do, you can blame her, and stupid cunt face, because she was the reason Voyager sucked so hard and why we can't just have another series that goes beyond the TNG chronology. If she wasn't captain, none of this would happen.
>>
File: spook plays spook.jpg (22 KB, 490x204) Image search: [Google]
spook plays spook.jpg
22 KB, 490x204
>>72099659
>>
seeing it with some friends but i'm not going to bother rewatching all the old ones to get up to date before this one. or is it worth it?
>>
>>72104114
Matt Damon is a hollywood lieberal, the very thing South Park and Team America warned me about. And getting Hillary into office would be like getting Janeway into Captain rank on a Starfleet ship. It's a bad move.
>>
>>72104240

>WOAH HO GUYS IT'S ME WACKY BOURNE BLACKGUY MEME XD!!

give it a rest
>>
I had no idea this one was also directed by Paul Greengrass. Is Bloody Sunday worth watching?
>>
>>72104288
>getting political advice from a children's cartoon
>>
>>72104395
>being a petty pissbaby
>>
Haven't seen any of them, but the way the trailer was cut made the action look really interesting.

Are the movies known for those quick cuts, or was it just the trailer?
>>
>>72105661
Yes. Though not as much in the first movie.
>>
>>72099715
DADAAAAAA
>>
>>72100879
you probably think Bond movies are tolerable
>D R O P P E D
>>
>>72104257
It's worth it if you like the series, and each movie averages about 2 hours so it's not a big time commitment. But if you watch all 3 in a row it's really obvious how similar each movie is.
>>
>>72104395
You know, my grandpappy got political advice from cartoons:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p_SABG3SPk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvp3zAPraF4

... And if he and his whole generation did not listen or take in their lessons, you know what you would be doing? You would be heiling the Hitler, that is, if your family line was not killed off in a concentration camp.
>>
>>72099715
I would stand in line for this
There's always room in life for this
>>
Can they top the fight with Desh?
>>
Wtf this opens next week?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.