[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come on...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (434 KB, 700x557) Image search: [Google]
image.png
434 KB, 700x557
Where is the Ghostbusters review?
>>
>>72098906
IT'S HAPPENING.
>>
>>72098906

They're not releasing it. They watched it, hated it, and are afraid of the SJWs attacking them so they're just going to not review it. They've wisely stepped out of the spotlight by ending the Plinkett reviews (with it's misogyny and abduction jokes) before SJWism got too big. They wouldn't do anything now to risk getting caught up in their hate.
>>
>>72098906
My guess is tomorrow
>>
>>72098906
They've said on twitter that it was coming today, but they had to delay it for tommorrow to fix some editing thing.
>>
>>72099438
They didn't say that on Twitter. What an oddly small thing to make up. Why are you the way you are?
>>
>>72099401

Why the fuck would they be afraid of SJWs?

Don't tell me you think they have the power to even take down one of their videos
>>
>>72099610
They're not. They posted on Patreon that they shot their episode the other day, so they're currently editing it. Anon's just being retarded.
>>
>>72099550
>Why are you the way you are?
Eh, broken childhood promises on how I was gonna be so smart and successful only to see it go to waste by teenage laziness force me to be sarcastic to prove that the potential is still there and manage to keep some sense of self-worth.

You?
>>
>>72099658
You are a beautiful snowflake.
>>
OMG IT'S UP

FINALLY
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.