[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the deal with j j abrams, is he good or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: directall.jpg (83 KB, 550x298) Image search: [Google]
directall.jpg
83 KB, 550x298
what's the deal with j j abrams, is he good or not?
>>
>>72096641
Naw LOST was a pos so was star trek and star wars.

>mah Lens Flares

AM I RIGHT?!
>>
>>72096641
He's not as bad as everyone says
>>
Star Trek was pretty good...that's about the only thing he's done which I really enjoyed
>>
>>72096641
Super 8 was good, Stark Trek movies are alright, ST TFA was shit
>>
>>72098817
He's worse.\
>>
I just want more, better Fringe.
>>
>>72098849

Super 8 had great performances from the kids, but the movie itself was just...meh
>>
>>72098817
He's worse.
>>
>>72096641
His only """good""" movie was the first half of Super-8 (plus the closing credits).

His tv shows might be good but I don't watch television. Only Cinemà
>>
>>72096641
He's just plain bad. What makes him really awful is his creepy jew fueled racism.
>>
>>72098973

You pretentious motherfucking faggot.
>>
He's McDonalds. Fast, efficient, barely edible. He's quantity over quality.
>>
Drink the sand applies to JJ Abrams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKTqS4bXugg
>>
>>72098973
super 8 was fucking mint
>>
>>72096641
not horrible, but not the next Spielberg he was thought to be either. just okay
>>
He's okay. He excels with actors and character, so I think he'd be better off back in television than directing cinema. Maybe just write or produce.

The best thing he's ever done is the opening scene of Mission Impossible 3.
>>
love his tv stuff like lost, fringe and alias.
his movies are entertaining but ultimately very.. shallow.
>>
>>72096641
not really. he relies on the same crutches too often, doesn't storyboard, and seems stuck in a for-tv mentality. if he tried harder, he could be great. he seems fun to work with, though, which is probably why he's so successful.
>>
>>72096641
LENS FLARE IN EVERY SCENE
UNDERWATER? LENS FLARE
MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT ON A COUTNRY ROAD? LENS FLARE
>>
>>72098882
Fringe is true kino TV, too bad the constant fear of cancelation rushed things so much.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.