[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What version of apocalypse now do i watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
326 KB, 1920x1080
What version of apocalypse now do i watch?
>>
not redux
>>
>>72091533
Not redux
>>
>>72091553
>>72091588
What's wrong with Redux?
>>
>>72091947
50 extra minutes that are unnecessary and may even turn you off

Watch redux later if you want, watch just Apoc Now first. Excellent movie
>>
>>72091533
none, just watch the trailer and the end scene and tell your friends you saw it
>>
>>72091947
Just watch the regular version first then the redux
>>
This whole "don't watch redux version" is just a meme. I definitely recommend it.
>>
File: 33950_Aerobatics_066.jpg (172 KB, 1484x987) Image search: [Google]
33950_Aerobatics_066.jpg
172 KB, 1484x987
the remake with
>>
>>72091533
Is redux the one with the french shit in it? Or is that in original as well?
>>
>>72092968

french plantation scene is only in the redux, which i prefer
>>
Plantation scene adds nothing of worth, it's only there for DUDE MURRICANS LMAO effect, in a movie that already drives the point that Americans had no idea what the fuck were they doing in 'Nam. Shit's redundat, unnecesary, and breaks the pacing of the film.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.