[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Samuel L Jackson's character constantly bring up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Why did Samuel L Jackson's character constantly bring up race throughout the movie?
>>
>>72090514
Goes to show you niggers hated whites irrationally even in the 90's.
>>
when you've been an oppressed minority for 250 years you kind of pay attention to race issues
>>
>>72090514
because he is a racist
>>
>>72090599

He lived for 250 years? No wonder he's cranky.
>>
>>72090599
Sounds to me like they should go back to Africa and live free.
>>
It's funny when blacks do it but oppressive and holocausty when whites do it.
>>
>HAVE I OPPRESSED YOUR SOMEHOW

based Willis
>>
>>72090663
I was born in America, this is my country.
>>
File: 1356297160450.gif (40 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1356297160450.gif
40 KB, 200x250
>>72090642
>>
>>72090715
>John McClane: I'll put my foot up your ass, you dumb, mother...
Zeus: Say it! Say it!
>John McClane: What?
Zeus: You were gonna call me a nigger, weren't you?
>John McClane: No I wasn't!
Zeus: Yes you were! What were you gonna call me?
>John McClane: Asshole! How's that, asshole!

Mace Dindu blown the fuck out.
>>
>>72090514
What do you call the hair style on the right?
>>
here's how I see it

>white writers and white director
>decides to put a "racist" black guy in the movie
>over the course of the movie the white action hero wins over the black guy's trust

give me a break.
>>
>>72090756
And if it weren't for Whitey, you'd be in Africa somewhere dying of AIDS.
>>
>>72090514
Because that's what blacks do.
>>
>>72090809
the Willis
>>
>>72090847
The Jews brought the majority of the slaves to America, so I thank the Jews.
>>
>>72090663
Or Die Hard.
>>
>>72090809
perm died hard
>>
>>72090756

Why do Americans think they're better than everyone else? You're just lucky, fuck your entitled attitude.
>>
>>72090817
You have a point.
Still a good movie though.
>>
>>72090756

Nigger.
>>
>>72090817
>I will create a full fictional play in my head based on a very small amount of information, and then proceed to get mad about it
>>
Is this another movies that couldn't be made today thread
>>
>>72091646
>very small acount of information

no. I can check the writers and director + I've seen the movie so I know the plot. that's a lot of information to base something on.
>>
>>72090514

You want the real reason? He was scripted to.
>>
do you consider bruce willis to have a large head, to the point that is not ideal for a woman to be smitten by his forehead, or is it just short of being too big?
>>
>>72090541

>hating the pale slug race that enslaved you, "freed" you, then proceeded to treat you as subhuman well into current day is "irrational"

I'm going to enjoy you raising my son.
>>
Why do both of these niggas got matching hairlines
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.