[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how is she related to Luke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Y8c8 y7 7t.jpg (10 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
Y8c8 y7 7t.jpg
10 KB, 201x251
So how is she related to Luke?
>>
who really gives a shit anymore
>>
She is Luke's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
>>
>swn bite your dick
>>
>>72089444
She is Luke, but she's just a force hologram of him, force-altered to be a force-woman.
>>
She's his wife's daughter
>>
File: CnVA236WgAAJ1JT.jpg (25 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
CnVA236WgAAJ1JT.jpg
25 KB, 301x300
>swn visit you in your deathbed
>>
she will be his jedi master to teach him the way of the force
>>
He's so powerful with the force he projected himself as a child again, but this time as a woman because he's actually been trans this entire time.
>>
>>72089628
Do you think she killed him afterwards? I'd ask her to kill me.
>>
opposite sex clone
>>
>>72089444
They are both Jedi.
She may have been a former pupil with memory loss.
>>
Anakin-style immaculate conception
>>
>>72089698

No, she only gave him her sweat soaked arm bandages.
>>
>>72089628
I hope that ugly piece of shit is fucking dead by now
>>
>>72089762
lucky bastard ;_;
>>
>>72089767
You'd know if she was dead, they'd have to halt production on Episode VIII for a while
>>
>>72089444
She'll be his wife. Someone has to keep the family line going.
>>
>>72089444
She's Anakin reincarnated again.

Fucking lame.
>>
>>72089879
kek
>>
>>72089444
She's Obi wan's daughter

And a good friend
>>
Incest baby with Leia.
>>
Can't wait until you guys find out she's Ray Palpatine
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.