[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>countless youtube reviewers faggots will review this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ghostbusters-banner1-603x362.jpg (63 KB, 603x362) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-banner1-603x362.jpg
63 KB, 603x362
>countless youtube reviewers faggots will review this movie
>this movie sucks lmao it's not about because it's a all female main cast i swear!!!
>gets thousands of likes and views from autistic manchildren with anime girl/meme avatars.

why is this allowed and why is this the norm around here?
can't you guys see you're as bad as the "SJW" and femininsit?
>>
Both sides are retarded, I wish they would all just go back to /r9k/, /pol/ and tumblr.
>>
We're proper citizens like the rest of this elite respectable gentlemens' club.
>>
File: 1465217014517.jpg (223 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1465217014517.jpg
223 KB, 1024x887
>>72087662
>>72087270
>>
>>72087270

It looked terrible and if it weren't for the idiots claiming that all haters are sexist, they wouldn't need to dance around the issue. Fuck you and your fence sitting bullshit.
>>
well, i went and saw it and it sucks but its not because of the female cast. I mean patti is kind of a lame character, but there is no chemistry, not even between the fat one and kirsten wiig. I did leave at the climax because I didn't care about anything that happened. There is one good scene with hemsworth being interviewed but that was only good in the way baneposting is good just by sheer brute force destroying your brains critical thinking skills.
>>
>>72087270
wtf i love this movie now
>>
File: femfail.gif (962 KB, 350x210) Image search: [Google]
femfail.gif
962 KB, 350x210
>>72087270
>can't you guys see you're as bad as the "SJW" and femininsit?

Yea, because these manchildren are getting movies made with women hating propaganda.

>JUST AS BAD

top kek
>>
The only thing that offends me is when people say "it's not the women!" Like, who gives a shit if people think you don't like it because of the women. If they attack you for being sexist for not liking a shitty movie, they deserve their butthurt.
>>
File: image.gif (537 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
537 KB, 300x167
I didn't realize I was making $200 million movies with the intent of stirring up controversy and engineering a marketing campaign telling others that they're sexist for not wanting to see my movie, boy I really am the bad guy in all of this.
>>
If only the trend of SJW-bashing rhetoric wasn't a thinly veiled zeitgeist of white nationalism. Then maybe people would take it seriously.
>>
>every video saying something slightly positive about it has been downvoted to oblivion

This shit makes me think the people whining about OH NO IF I DON'T LIKE IT I'LL BE CALLED A MISOGYNIST is bullshit. Saying bad stuff about it just gets you ad revenue.
>>
>>72088312
No, SJW bashing is the pendulum swinging left. The trendy thing used to be bashing the religious and pointing it how retarded their beliefs are. Then there cane a point where the left grew complacent and its own brands of lunacy and retardation spilled out and it was time to set the record straight on them too. It should not stop until SJWs are no longer taken seriously anymore but the pendulum is starting to swing again: the alt right will be the next big thing to BTFO just watch.
>>
>>72087270
Autistic manchildren are way too obsessed with this movie , there are daily threads about its RT score and the movie seating. Why the fuck do you guys care ? It's a shitty movie ,just ignore it and forget about it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.