[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Night of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: the night of.jpg (7 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
the night of.jpg
7 KB, 318x159
So do you think Nazir did it? What are your theories? Do you think the black guy with Bodie probably did it, or is he just a red herring?
>>
>>72086611

Most likely a Red Herring. Bodie's just lying about him because he doesn't want to drag his homie into this shit. The killer's probably gonna be someone we haven't seen yet.
>>
It doesn't matter who did it.
The show is going to show you the procedure from the crime scene to the conviction in a case where everything that could go wrong for the suspect, goes wrong.
>>
I don't think any of them did it, nobody had reason to do it.

They aren't going to have a black person kill someone for looking at them the wrong way or whatever. The show would be cancelled.
>>
>>72086611
It was probably a white male, but that black guy seemed very suspicious. I wonder how they will explain how sketchy they were.
>>
>>72086611
Ok, I get that he would immediately be a suspect if he didn't call it in.

But he did LITERALLY EVERYTHING WRONG after waking up. What the fuck?!
>>
Black guy is a red herring. The real killer was the hearse driver chasing the girl who saw him murder someone before she got in Naz's cab.
>>
>>72086708
Pajeet drugged out of the first time ever finds out that a fucking girl she fucked was butchered.

idk i dont expect a rational reaction from him
>>
>>72086728
Yes that was very suspicious.
>You wanna be my next passenger?
Or something.
>>
>>72086686
its only a 7 part mini series. there wont be a season2. also i think the killer is the guy on the bike. probably the dead bitches dealer that she ripped off or some shit and he was waiting in the ally when she threw the cat out
>>
>>72086753

He was warning her about the dangers of smoking. You wanna be my passenger? is implying she'll have deadly health problems.
>>
>>72086781
Ahhh that makes sense, but he put the cigarette out on the window. Very hostile.
>>
Well, the chick pretty much said she was afraid for her safety, so there could be a lot of dark shit going on. I don't think Nazir did it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.