[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
were they autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: gifted school.jpg (26 KB, 416x304) Image search: [Google]
gifted school.jpg
26 KB, 416x304
were they autistic?
>>
>>72086182

I went to a gifted class when I was young. It was about half asain kids, a quarter autistic nerds (of which I was a part), and a quarter pre-stoner kids.
>>
>>72086262
This is an accurate description, for the most part, for me as well, though I live in an extremely racially homogeneous region, so there were a couple of Asian/South Asian kids but plenty of kids from really studious households, a good chunk of autists and a good few charming skeets (stoner kids).
>>
>>72086182
>You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.
Could someone explain to a dumb person how this isn't a paradox?
>>
RDRR
>>
>>72086347
it is a paradox, just not as profound as the other kids' examples. the teacher said "i guess that works too"
>>
>>72086347

A paradox is a self contradictory statement. There's nothing to that nature in that sentence.
>>
>>72086356
Who the fuck teaches calculus to 10 year olds? Totally broke my suspension of disbelief. 0/10 show.
>>
>>72086347
DEEP DEEP TROUBLE
>>
>>72086182
That was the first Simpsons episode I watched.
>>
>>72086422
that's the least of season 1's problems.

>those russian bootleg gradients for the backgrounds

>>72086392
>>72086396
uh oh
>>
>>72086262

Does that mean Asians are naturally more autistic?
>>
Hamster number 2 is the "control hamster"
>>
HARDY HAR HAR
>>
>>72086182
I moved here from Canada and they think I'm slow, eh?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.